Chapter 14

JB's POV

"What? We're going to join a contest?" I ask Jinyoung and he nods. "Gosh. Isn't it unfair? I mean, we are well-known."

Aish. What did Jinyoung thinks? It's unfair for the other groups who will join.

"Yah. We will be fair. Let's not think that we're that famous." Jinyoung insisted.

"Hyung, Twice will join also. It would be fun." Yugyeom said. Who's this Twice? Kyum always mentioned that group. Especially that Tzuyu, he said.

"Ah. You want to see that Tzu-" Yugyeom cover my mouth.

"Hehe. Aniyo hyung. Okay. Nevermind. It's not good to join in that contest." Yugyeom regrets what he said earlier and I just laugh.

Actually, we're not that close but he always talk to me about the girl.

"Yah! Hyung! Are Kyum and you have secrets?" Bambam pouted.

"A-aniyo hyung. JB hyung just said that I want to see our fans having a precious smile while we we're performing." Yugyeom said to Bambam and I just smile while Kyum is grinning. Hahahaha.

"But..." Jinyoung started. "Mimi will join also. She had already a group."

Oh. Her cousin. "So, let's join hyung. Please. Let's join." Jinyoung said to me while making his puppy eyes. Hahaha.

"Yah! Yah! Enough that Jinyoung-ah!" I said to him. It's so gross to see him doing it. Hahaha.

"Soooo. Hyung? Can we join?" Jinyoung smile widely.

"Hyung. Please. Promise. We'll be fair." Bambam added.

"Jaebum-ah. Let's try it." Mark hyung said.

What should I do? They're are all agree. Hahaha.

"Okay." I simply said. "Jinjja?!" They all said in unison. I nod and they hug me.

"Yah! I can't breath! Let go of meeeeee!"

"Saranghaeyo hyung. Saranghaeyoooooo!" Kyum said and they hug me tighter.

"If you will not let go, I will get back what I said." I said to them so that they will let me go.

"Maknaes, let go of him. Faster." Mark hyung said and they smile widely.

"Hana, dul, set." Jinyoung said. Wait, what are they doing? "Kamsahamnida leader-nim." They bow down when they said it.

I laugh to them. Hahaha. This is why I really love these boys.

"Enough with that. So, Jinyoung-ssi." Jinyoung quickly went to me. I laugh again. "Ne, leader-nim?"

"What's with the formality?" I ask him seriously.

"Aniyo hyung. I'm just playing around. What is it?" Jinyoung said seriously while I can't help myself to stop laughing and I bursted into laughter.

"Waeyo?" Jinyoung pouted. I shook my head. "Nothing. Nevermind. I just remember something."

I took a deep breath and talk again. "Okay, I would like to ask if what's the criteria or the rules of the contest. So that we can start as soon as possible."

Jinyoung told me everything about the contest and it is very interesting.

"Well, let's start our meeting at 8p.m. after our dinner." I said they all shout for joy.

"And hyung, next week, there will be a registration." Jinyoung added.

"Ah. Okay. Let's go all."