Chapter 16

JB's POV

It's almost 10p.m but Jinyoung is not yet here. "Hyung." I called Mark hyung. "Call Jinyoung please."

He look at me first but he dials Jinyoung number and it rings. Mark hyung put it on speaker.

JY: Yeobeoseyo?
M: Where are you? It's almost 10.
JY: I'm sorry hyung. I'm her at the hospital.

The boys went near on Mark hyung and ofcourse me.

JB: Why are you there Jinyoung-ah?
JY: Is this you, JB hyung?
JB: Yes Jinyoung. Why are you there? What happened?
JY: Sana and Dahyun got shoot.
JB, YG, BB: WHAT?! WAE?!
JS: What happened Jinyoung?

Jinyoung tells us the whole story. Ow. Dahyun is a strong girl huh. And that Sana is so clumsy. Aigoo.

YJ: Can we go there hyung?
JY: Yes, you can. Maybe. Sana is still unconscious and Dahyun is sleeping beside her.
M: Is their parents are there?
JY: Not yet. But they're on their way.
JS: Okay. We'll go there now.
JY: Sure. Oh. Their parents are here. Annyeong haseyo ahjumma, ahjussi.

Looks like Jinyoung was talking to their parents. "Hung up hyung. We'll go now." I said to Mark hyung and we fix ourselves and left the dorm.

Jinyoung's POV

"Annyeong haseyo ahjumma, ahjussi." I greeted them as I saw them coming.

"Where are they Jinyoung-ssi?" Her mother ask me. "That room." I pointed the room behind me. "Ahjumma. Dahyun is sleeping beside Sana. And Sana is still unconscious, because of shock. That's what the doctor said."

Their mother tap my shoulder. "Thanks for being there Jinyoung-ssi."

"Aniyo ahjumma. Gwaenchanhayeo." I smiled to them. "We'll go inside Jinyoung-ssi." Their mother said and I nod but their father choose to stay outside.

"So, you're Jinyoung. My daughter's friend." I nod. "Can you tell me what really happened?"

"Actually, ahjussi, when we were going back to your house, the three of us were walking and Dahyun is ahead on us. We stopped her for walking fast and she stopped for awhile to wait for us so that we can walk together. But then, a man with a motorcycle stopped beside her and he want to get Dahyun's bag. But Sana ran unto her and the man saw her so he shoot Sana twice. Dahyun pushed him but the man shoot Dahyun. The man left with Dahyun's bag." I explained to himand he listened very well.

I heard him sigh. "Thank you for being with them."

"It's okay ahjussi. I'm their friend so, it's my responsibility also to be with no matter what." I said to him and I saw him smiling.

"Hyung!" I look behind Sana's father and I saw Yugyeom, Bambam, Jackson and Youngjae. Their father also look back.

"Annyeong hasaeyo." The boys greeted Sana's father. "Ah, hello. You're all friends of my daughters?" He ask.

"They only know Dahyun ahjussi. I have met Sana noona before. I and Bambam are classmates of Dahyun." Yugyeom explained. "Ah. I see."

"Btw, where's Mark hyung and JB hyung?" I ask them as I notice that the two are not here yet. "Ah, they just buy food on the store." Bambam answered.

I feel like Sana's father tap my shoulder. "Who's JB?" I smile to him. "Our friend, also the leader of our group." I answered him respectfully.

"Oh, hyung!" I said as I look at maknae's back. I saw Mark hyung and JB hyung coming in front of us holding a plastic of foods.

I notice JB hyung walking slowly. "You...." Sana's father speak. "Nugu, ahjussi?" I ask him.

"JB....."