Chapter 11

Jinyoung's POV

Aish. Where did Mimi and Yugyeom go? I can't find them. Wait, maybe they went to cafeteria.

Where are they..... oh. There's Sana.... and her co-members. Maybe they know where those two idiots go. I went to them but I stop and listen what they're talking. I think they have an important meeting.

"Should join the contest." Their leader said. What? What contest?

"So, we should really join?" Tzuyu ask. They all nod. "Later, we will start making a song. We should cooperate all. Please. This is for our group." Their leader said.

"Fighting?" Their oldest member with a bunny teeth said and let out her hand and one by one follows. "Fighting!" They all shout.

Wow. Seriously? They will join a contest? I should ask our teacher of what contest is this. We should join this also.

I left the cafeteria and went to our room since it's already time.

After a couple of minutes, their oldest member enters our room. Ah, yeah. She's my classmate but I don't know what her name is.

Nayeon's POV

Alright! We're going to join a real contest! I quickly return to our room.

After some minutes, our teacher enter the room and she start her class.

After 1hour.....

"Okay class, that's our lesson for today." Our teacher ended our class. 2 more classes and we will start making a song.

"Teacher!" Jr. raises his hand. "Yes, Mr. Park?" Our teacher gives an attention to him.

"I heard that there has a competition. What it is all about, teacher?" He ask our teacher. Oh. He's also interested.

Our teacher discuss it with us. "Btw, where did you heard it, Jr.?" She ask Jr.. "On her." She point me. "Ooh. On Nayeon? So, that means, Twice are going to join, Nayeon-ssi?" She ask me and I nod.

"Ok. This competition will be fun! Ok class. You can go on your next class. See you tomorrow." Our teacher wave her hand and we also.

While we were walking, Jr. walk beside me. "We will join the contest too." Is he talking to me? Ah, yes. He's looking to me. "We? Who do you mean? Do you have your groupmates?" I ask him.

He nod and he left. Gosh. What a manner.

I enter our room and sat on my seat and our teacher came. Until the class go on and on.

Alright! Done with the class! I am so excited! I hurriedly went to the studio to meet the others.

Here am I now. And they're all now here. And now I am here, we're now complete.

And.... there's Mimi eonni also.

"Annyeong!" I greet them all and they all say hi to me. "Since, Nayeon eonni is here, let's start our meeting first about our concept." Jihyo said. Well, she's the best leader for us.

"Can we make two songs?" Sana suggested. "So that we can choose between the two if what song really fit on our choreo." She continued and Jihyo agree. In short, we all agree.

"Can we start now eonni?" Tzuyu ask. Aish. This kiddo. Lol. I shook my head. "Wae eonni?" She pouted. Haha. "Because, we don't know yet our concept." Jihyo answered.

"What if the first song is about a girl who made a mistake and misunderstands his boy and she want to make him back after realizing how precious the love of the boy was ?" Momo suggested. Is there something in her mind? Sana looked at her like she understands Momo. Everyone is staring at Momo. Like everyone is confused.