Chapter 6

Sana's POV

They left. JB left. I don't want to cry but i can't help myself not to do it. I hug my mom and she hug me back to comfort me.

"Ssssh my dear. JB will be back soon. He will not forget you." I remove my hug and I look to their direction but I can't longer seen them. "I hope so mom."

We went outside the airport and after some minutes, an airplane passes above us. (Insert "Airplane" by iKON ㅋㅋㅋ)

"I want to stop you JB, but I can't. " Laliladidadalalida🎶🎶🎶

All of my thoughts was interrupted by mom. "Uhm, Sana?" She let out a box. A medium size box from her bag. She smiled and she handed me the box and I quickly get it. I was curious of what it is inside. I look again at mom but she's still smiling and she mouthed me to open it. I open the box and I saw a cellphone inside it. I was shock of what I saw. But still, I can't use it. My dad does not want me to have one. I look at mom. "But, how about dad mom?" My mom only smile and she comb my hair. "Don't worry. This gift is given by him. He told me to give this to you so that JB and you will keep on touch." Suddenly a wide smile appear on my face and I hug my mom. "Thank you mom."

"You're always welcome my dear. Oh go. Call your dad then tell him that you already received his gift to you." Mom smiled and I quickly nodded.

I hurriedly dial my dad's number. I try to dial his number thrice but hr doesn't answering his phone. "Mom. No answer." I looked down and mom tap my back. "It's okay my dear. Maybe he's busy. Right? Let's call him again when we reached home, okay?" I nodded and put my phone on my bag. I will just take a nap because we will reach our home after 1hour. I think JB will also reach their destination after 1hour. Well, that's a good timing. /yawn/ I am pretty tired now. I..... I.... just.. go to... sleeeep....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sana! Sana!" I opened my eyes and I saw a guy in front of me. "J-JB?" I stood up and I saw JB smiling in front of me. "Why are you here?"

"Why? Is it bad to miss you?" He pouted. I shook my head. "Not that. I mean, you didn't go to Seoul?" He shook his head and smile. "I don't want to leave you. I just wanna be with you until we grow up." I slightly blush because of what he said. But, I am still curious. Pssh. This boy.

"Sana?" Mom? "Sana! We're here." Huh? What? We're what? I slowly open my eyes and I saw my mom. Sh t. "You're dreaming my dear." Mom smiled. It's all a dream? Gosh. I wish it will come true.

Yeah. We're here at our house. We went out from the taxi but wait, the lights are on. There is someone inside our house. "Uhm? Mom? Do you have some visitors?" My right eyebrow went up and mom look at me with 'what do you mean' look. I pointed our house and she were also shock. We hurriedly went to the door but the door is lock. "Here's the key mom." I give the key to mom and she opened the door. My eyes widen when I saw what's on the table. A food buffet. With petals of roses on the path going to the table. There are some candles on the table.

My thoughts went to JB. Is this JB's plan? Was my dream came true? Oh no. I feel so excited as we going nearer to the table.

I feel bit disappointed but at the same time, well, happy. Someone went out from kitchen. Not JB. But dad. I feel disappointed because JB didn't do this. But still I'm happy because dad made this. It's been a long time since dad did this.

Mom and Dahyun hug dad but me? Still in shock. Standing in front of them. Looking at them while they were cuddling. Dad notice me and he remove his hug from mom and Dahyun and he went near me. "Shock baby Sana?"

I smirk at him and I think he's shock of my reactions. "I'm not a baby anymore dad." He rub the back of his neck because of his embarrassment. I went near him while crossing my arms.

He was shock by my sudden action. I hug him tightly. "But, thanks dad. I missed you." Dad hug me back. Mom and Dahyun joins us.

"I think, I am now suffocate." I murmur and they all laugh. While Dahyun slightly chuckle. Aw. Cute lil sister.

"I think, this preparation is for mom and dad's date?" I raise my right eyebrow. "No. This is for the four of us." Dad pointed the table and there has 3 plates. Well for Dahyun, her milk. "See?" Dad said and I nodded.

"Well, we better start eating. I'm really starving for food." Mom said and we laugh. We started to eat and we do some chitchats.

After we eat and do some chores, we went to our own room. I remember JB. I hurriedly get my phone and dial his mom's number. Ringing.... "Yoboseyeo?" Aish. Ahjumma. Speaking korean again. Haha. Well, she doesn't know that it's me. "Ahjumma. It's me. Sana."

"Oh! Sana! How are you?" I heard the excitement but she seems crying through her voice.

"I'm okay. How about you ahjumma? Are you okay? Is JB there?" I ask her with concern on my voice.

"We-we're here at the hospital S-sana." I heard her sobbing. And I was freeze. "Yo-you're joking ahjumma. Right?" I fake chuckle but ahjumma cry harder.

"Yoboseyo? This is JB's dad."

"Uh. Hello. You're at your house right? Ahjussi?" I ask him with my voice crack.

"Calm down little girl. Yeah. Soo Yeon was correct. We're here at the hospital and JB is at the emergency room now. But don't worry. He'll be fine. He'll be fine." He said and I bursted to cry. "No. No!" I cry very hard. "Calm down. Please. Please. I will call you again later to tell you the story. Okay? And for the informations. Just please calm down. I know JB would not allow you to worry so, please." His dad said with calming voice. And he hang up.

I ran downstairs to tell mom and dad. I ran as fast as I can but I cannot clearly saw where I was walking because I cry very hard.

I was shock when someone grab my hand and I was thankful. It's dad. "Dad." I hug him very tight and he hug me back.

"What happened my dear?" My dad ask me. He call mom then they let me calm down and ask me some questions. And I told them what happened.

"Let's just wait for their call, Sana. JB will be fine." Dad comfort me. Yes. He will be fine. He's brave.

After some minutes, my phone rings. I hurriedly grab it and look for the caller I.D. "It's ahjumma!" I answer my phone quickly. "Ahjumma? How's JB? Is he fine?"

"Sssssh. Yes. He's fine Sana." I heave a big sigh. A sigh of relieve. "But...." Oh no. My heart beat faster again. "He's in coma. We don't know when he will wake up."

My tears flow through my cheeks again. And I almost drop my phone. But JB is okay. Now, calm down Sana. Calm down.

"Okay. Thanks God. Atleast he's okay now ahjumma. But, how this accident happened?" I ask ahjumma and I heard her let out a big sigh.

"When we arrived here at Seoul, JB's dad picked us up by the taxi he rent on the airport. While we're traveling, JB fell asleep. After an hour, the taxi was out of control. We bump onto the truck in front of us and the taxi rolled to the side of the road and JB flew outside. I... I don't know what happened next. I last myself unconscious." I heard ahjumma crying again. "I... I'm sorry Sana. I didn't take care of JB." I was hurt of what she said. "Do-don't worry aunt. I-it's okay." I stutter while saying these words. "Atleast, JB is o-okay now. You all both okay." I started to cry again. Why ahjumma saying this while it's not her fault.

I heard her crying loud and it added the pain on my heart. "Do-don't cry ahjumma. I-it's not your f-fault. Anyt-time, accidents ha-happens." I try to comfort her and yes, she slowly stop crying.

"Th-thank you f-for co-comforting me Sa-sana." I can feel she's smiling now.

"Take a rest now ahjumma. I know JB will worry too if he'd known this. Call me again if any information is added ahjumma." She said yes and we hang up. Atleast I'm slightly in relief now. But I'm still worrying to JB.

Please. Help him to recover God.
---------------------------------------------------
Another long chapter. Gosh. I think I'd lost my mind just to think what I am going to write. ×°×°×°
I think this is not yet the end of their childhood days. Maybe it is until Chapter 8 or 9. Hahahahaha.

I hope you will like this chapter.
×××don't forget to vote and comment. Saranghae chingudeul :*

- adorable_monster