Chapter 17

Author's POV

When Dahyun went inside Sana's room to take permission if the boys can go inside, Jinyoung pull JB and the others followed.

"Wait, Jinyoung." JB said and they all stopped. "Hyung. Why is their father won't allowed Sana to see you? What's happening?" Jinyoung ask JB.

But JB shook his head. "I don't know either."

"Can we go home now?" Mark ask them. "So that we can talk clearly and easily."

They all agreed to Mark and they went back to their dorm.

While at the hospital, Sana was silently crying remembering the times that JB and her are still young.

She don't know what will she going to react or what will she do if she meet again JB.

She cried and cried so that when they met, she will cry no more.

Back to the boys, they're now arrived at their dorm. As they went inside, they make their positions. "Tell them." Mark commanded JB.

"Tell what?" JB ask. "What happened earlier at the mall. About the ahjussi that approached you. Is it him? Their father?" Mark ask him back.

JB nods and he let a sigh.

"Tell us hyung." Youngjae said. "Okay, okay." JB said.

"Earlier at the mall, remember? I brought a gift for mom?" JB ask them and they nods. "There. While I was searching a gift for mom, a man approached me. He knows me. He said that I'm his daughter's bestfriend. And his daughter's name was Sana. And that man I met at the mall, is the man at the hospital. Sana and Dahyun's father."

Jinyoung remembered something. About Sana's bestfriend. "Is JB hyung, is her bestfriend?" Jinyoung asked himself.

"What if she's really you're bestfriend, hyung?" Jinyoung ask JB. "I don't know. I really don't know what should I feel. I haven't met her yet." JB answered.

"If she's really your best friend, why Dahyun didn't tell you?" Bambam ask.

"No, maybe Dahyun was so scared because she thought that you don't remember her." Jackson said and Yugyeom was about to say something but Jackson cutted him off.

"Sssh. Let me talk first." Jackson said and Yugyeom nods. "At the McDonald's earlier, before you went to our table hyung, Dahyun asked me. He asked me of who you are. Then, she stuttered. He knows you. Even you're full name. I thought she's a fan of yours. That's why I let you sit beside her." Jackson explained and they got all silenced.

"Let's go the day after tomorrow at the hospital or where Sana is." Mark said. "Try to remember something JB."

JB nods. "It's late now. We should take a rest. Especially you, Jinyoung. I think you're in shock." JB commanded and they all followed.

They wash themselves and went to their rooms.

At the hospital, Sana fell asleep with a tears on her eyes. Dahyun wiped her tears and she's very worried to her sister's situation.

She can't do nothing but to support her sister no matter what happens.

JB's POV