Chapter 18

Author's POV

Momo received a text from Dahyun about what happened yesterday.

Dahyun texted also the other members so that they will know too.

The members decided to go at the hospital but Momo go there at early in the morning.

Momo knocked on the door and there are no response. "I think Sana is still sleeping." She thought to herself.

She sat on the bench and wait for someone that could open the door.

She can open the door but she didn't want to disturb Sana's rest.

After an hour of waiting, Sana and Dahyun's mom came. "Oh, Momo-ah."

Momo quickly stood up as she saw Sana's mom. "Jeoneun achim ahjumma." She greeted.

"Good morning too. What brought you here this early?" Mrs. Minatozaki asked Momo. "Ah. I just want to visit Sana first, ahjumma. Maybe at the afternoon, the other members will go here." Momo explained.

"Ah. Geurae? So, let's go inside. I think she's still sleeping." They both laugh.

As they go inside, they saw Sana still lying on her bed and still asleep. "Aw. This sleepy head." Momo said while tapping Sana's head.

Momo went to their mom and helped her prepare the things she brought. "How is she ahjumma?"

Mrs. Minatozaki looked at Sana. "Well, physically, she's okay. But emotionally, I think she's not."

Momo looked at Mrs. Minatozaki. "Why? What happened?" Mrs. Minatozaki back what she is working. "Just ask her why when she woke up, Momo."

"JB oppa." Sana mouthed JB's name and the two looked at her. "That's the reason why." Mrs. Minatozaki said.

Momo still not get it. "Oppa. Oppa." Sana still talking. Looks like she's calling someone.

Momo and Mrs. Minatozaki went beside Sana and they saw tears on Sana's cheeks and she's crying. She's in her dreamland.

"Sana. Sana. Sana." Momo called her but she's still closing her eyes and the tears are still flowing. "Sana! Wake up! You're dreaming!" Her mother called her and she slowly open her eyes.

"Sana!" Momo called her. "Eonni. Eomma." Sana said. After saying those words, she bursted out, crying.

"Why? Why my dear? What happened?" Her mother asked her but she's still crying.

"Tell us what happened Sana." Momo commanded. Sana slowly stopped crying and she wiped her tears. "JB. I dreamed about JB."

"Dear, listen to me." Her mom commanded and she listens. "How can you face JB if you always cried after you dreamed about him? Dear, if you want to see him, be strong. Don't let your feelings ruin your thoughts. Remember, your brain is in the top of your heart. So think carefully, my dear." Her mom advised her.

"Okay, I won't ask questions for now." Momo said without knowing anything.

Mrs. Minatozaki just smiled and Sana too. Mrs. Minatozaki hold Sana's hands. "Do you understand what am I trying to say my dear?"

She asked Sana and Sana nod her head.

"Okay. You should eat now. I know you're now hungry. Am I right?" They all laughed.

Sana's POV

"Eonni, why are you here this early?" I asked Momo eonni.

"Well, am I not allowed?" Momo eonni grinned. I shook my head. "Just asking. Am I not allowed to ask, then?" We both laughed. Mom went home after preparing my food because she want to rest.

She can left me now because Momo eonni is now here and later, the other members will come here.

Well, that's what eonni said. Dahyun let them know what happened.

"So, can you tell me about what happened yesterday?" Momo eonni asked me.

I told her the whole story. "Too bad. Did you get the plate number?" I shook my head. "We're all too shocked eonni. Even Jinyoung oppa."

I remembered Jinyoung oppa. I didn't thank him yet. I haven't seen him after the accident.

I can't imagine he's part of GOT7. GOT7..... together with JB oppa.

"Hey!" I startled. "Huh?"

"Daydreaming again, lad?" Momo eonni smirked. "Huh? No, I'm not." I denied.

"If not, so what is the thing I asked you?" Aish. This eonni really. "Fine. I didn't hear it. What is it eonni?"

She smirked again. "See? I was asking about JB. What about him?"

"JB? Ah, eonni, have you heard the group GOT7, right?" I asked her and she's confused.

"Sana-ah. I was asking about JB. Not boy groups." Eonni sighed. "Later, I'll ask you again. Well, I heard about them but I don't know them. What about them?"

I smirked at her and laughed a little. "Yugyeom, Jinyoung oppa, and that Bambam that Tzuyu's crush is part of GOT7 and Dahyun met all of them before we got to an accident." I said to her and her face was 'wow'

"And JB was part of it too." She widen her eyes and she blink for many times.

"Are you kidding me?" She said in her dominant tone. I shook my head. "How did you know?"

I sighed. "Dahyun met her. And father met him also at the mall yesterday."

Eonni Momo looked excited. "I want to meet him. No, no. Them." She grinned.

"I think they will be here later." I said unsure. "Maybe." I continued.

Eonni pouted. "Why? Is there a problem eonni?"

"It's just. I want to meet them only not with our members" She pouted again. "You're being selfish eonni." I chuckled.

I felt a hand rubbing my back. "Are you sure you can face him?" I slowly nods. "I can do it eonni."

"I don't think you can." Momo eonni said and I look confused. "Why eonni?"

She stared me with her very worried eyes.

"You hurt too much Sana-ah." She paused. Sighing. "I don't think you can meet him with your normal expression."

I put my head down. Eonni really reads my mind. I am very transparent to her. "See?" I look to her and she slowly smiled.

I put my head down again and she hugged me. "Don't push yourself too much in it. You'll be hurt more and more."

I was about to cry but the she hugged me so tight. "Yah! Eonni! I can't breath!" I heard her chuckled and she let go of me.

We both laugh. I am so happy to have her.

We chat and chat. After an hour, Dahyun arrived. "Oh. Eonni Momo. You're here." She smiled widely. "When did you arrived?"

"Early in the morning." I answered her quickly and Momo look at me and we laugh.

"Looks like the two of you are having fun without me, huh?" Dahyun chuckled. I shooked my head. "No, no. Actually, we're waiting for you."

Eonni Momo nods. "Yes Dahyun-ah. We just have some chats until you came."

Dahyun went near us and put her things to the table. "Talked about what?" She grinned.

"Nothing special." I smirked.

"Ah, btw eonni, GOT7 will not going here. Yugyeom oppa texted me." My smile turned to frown.

Even I am hurt, I still wanted to see JB oppa.

"Why?" I ask her. She sit down and face to me while Momo was looking at her. "Because, they said, they will going to attend a party. But maybe tomorrow, they'll come."

My heart smiled but my mind was thinking negatively. "Can I really face him?" I thought to myself.

-----------