Chapter 21

"You're not joking us, right?" Jungyeon eonni's voice deepened.

"Yah, girls. This is a real contest. Why would I joke around?" Jihyo said on her serious tone.

The room was full of complains and excitements because of what Jihyo said.

The staff told the leaders to come for a short meeting. The meeting was about the criteria and prizes.

Well, the criteria was normal. But the prizes surprised them all.

The competition was divided into two categories: Boys category and Girls category.

Whoever will going to win on the two categories will be having a chance to be a trainee on JYP Entertainment for 5months and there's a big chance to be an international kpop star!

"We need to do our best!" Jihyo, as their leader said.

"Yey! Fighting!" Nayeon jump and jump. "Fighting!" Followed by others.

"Okay, the time now is, 8:45 a.m. The program will start at 7p.m. So, we have 10hours left. We will be having a stage practice at 9:15 and then let's take a breakfast and rest. At 5:00p.m, we need to fix. Got it?" Jihyo explained.

"Got it!" They all shouted in unison.

"Let's all settle our things first." Jungyeon commanded and they followed.

Sana was fixing her thing when JB came up again on her mind. She shook her head. "Think about the contest Sana! Not about him!" She thought to her self.

Nayeon noticed Sana. "Sana-ah? Are you okay?"

"Ah. Ah, y-yeah. I'm okay eonni. Just...." Sana paused and she lowered her voice. "Just someone bothered me."

"Who is it?" Nayeon asked her again. "My best friend who doesn't know who I am." Sana said without any hesitation.

Sana realized what she said and she looked at Nayeon whose also shocked of what she said. "A-ani eonni. Do-don't mind what I said."

Nayeon chuckled and Sana looked down at her things. "Sana-ah, don't think about your bestfriend for now, okay? Please. Focus on the contest." Sana look at Nayeon and smiled.

"Ne eonni."

Nayeon nod. "Good. Now finish your things."
-------------

"To JYP Entertainment?!" Bambam, Yugyeom and Jackson shouted together.

Their manager nod and explain everything to them.

"We should win this!" JB shouted. "Yeaaaaah!" The others followed.

"Twice too, hyung." Yugyeom whispered to JB and they chuckled. "Yeah."

"Hyung, can we all rest for now?" Bambam asked permission to their leader who is sitting at the sofa.

JB chuckled. "Sure. We should all take a rest and don't give too much pressure on yourselves. Okay?"

"Ne."

Mark, sat beside JB. "What's with the smiling face?"

JB looked at Mark confusedly. "Why? Is there any problem hyung?"

"Nothing." Mark chuckled and he left JB.

JB's POV

What's with Mark hyung? Is it bad to smile?

Well, let's not mind him.

Hours left and we're going to perform. It is not new for us. But we're just too nervous because of the price.