Chapter 1:- (Edited)

"Wake up sunshine, It's morning already." A voice sing songed.

"Morning mom." Marinette said after moving around on her bed to get up.

" Good morning to you too Marinette , you better start getting ready or else you will be late on your first day in Miraculous High school." She was told by her mother.

She nodded her head and started to get ready.

Marinette walked down the street waiting for her bestfriend to come so that they can walk to school together. Starting a new school year and all, Marinette didn't want to walk to school by herself- she wanted someone to go with her.

She heard her name being called from a distance and when she turned around she saw Alya waving at her and running towards her.

"Good morning Marinette." Alya said and immediately went for a hug.

" Good morning to you too." She hugged back.

"Are you ready to start in a new school?" She asked optimistically.

"Yup, all ready. Lets get this first day over with and maybe later you can come over for a snack? " Marinette suggested as they were heading to their school.

"Definitely. Who would refuse such an offer from Paris's best bakery." Alya Exclaimed.

When they first walked in the school there was a blonde boy that was surrounded by girls ..lots and lots of them. If you looked at it you'd think a celebrity is attending their school.

"Uhm .... Alya what is going on here?" Asked Marinette curiously.

"That would be because of Adrien. " Alya replied proudly.

"You don't mean that the famous model Adrien Agreste?" Asked Marinette looking at the direction where he is supposed to be.

"The one and only ... Isn't he like super hot? Although he seems to be a playboy as he flirts with all girls that pass by him." Alya said looking at him dreamily.

"Well, he sure is .. Just not my type." Said Marinette as she looked at him and when their eyes made contact she turned her face away and started walking to her class.

When the bell rang signaling students to get to their classes the hallway became almost empty since the students didn't want to get in trouble for missing classes. The teacher walked inside Marinette and Alya's class and introduced a new student.

"As most of you know, we have Mr.Agreste's son here attending our school and also a new student in our class. Introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hello everyone, I am Adrien Agreste." He introduced with his killer smile that made almost all the girls faint.

Marinette was surprised to see that a former student in their school was introduced as if he's a new student but she later on found out that the years before he was in a different class and so he was introduced to his new classmates.

He was told to sit next to Nino in the seat infront of Alya and Marinette.

"Hey dude, glad you were able to change classes." Smiled Nino at him.

"Yup, It is much better to be with my best friend. " He said and retuned his smile as they fist bumped.

Ater a long 8 hours of school students started to part ways and each move towards the direction of their homes. Marinette was standing outside waiting for Alya to come so that they go together to her family's bakery since she was called to the principal's office when none other than Adrien stood next to her and smiled.

"Hello there beautiful,  I'm sure you know my name so do you mind telling me yours? " He asked.

"Marinette. "She looked at him normally and that surprised him because she didnt look like she fell for him like most of the other girls.

"So ..... You are new here?" He asked.

"Yeah,  I just moved here recently because of my parents job." She said looking at the street .

"You dont look like you like me now do you ?" He asked with a smile.

"Excuse me? I dont even know you to start to like you, if you think I am like most girls then you are so wrong." she rolled her eyes angrily .

"That's why I am starting to get interested in you." He said with a smirk.

" Whaaa-" She started but then stopped when she saw alya walking down and told him she had to go and left him to himself.

'Man that girl is something else. ' he thought to himself.

"Sooooo- I see you were talking to Adrien, Lucky you!" Alya fangirled.

"So you are into him or something?" Asked a smirking Marinette.

"no way, besides I am more into his bestfriend. "Alya said with a red face.

" I see. " Marinette grinned at her friend's face that looked like a tomato.

"But you must admit that Adrien is quite a good looking guy." alya said.

" As I said before he is good looking just he is so confident about himself. " Marinette said.

"Maybe one day you will fall for him." alya smirked .

" or he might be the one that will fall for me. " Marinette smirked back.

How was this chapter ..?
Should i keep writing or stop it ??
Comment