chapter 18:- (Edited)

'Damn, I Like You Adrien.' She thought.  (sorry to disappoint ya)

"Hey Mari- Woaah, what's going on?" Said a voice that they knew well.

They turned around and saw Alya and then they stood still.

"And here you lie to me Mari saying you don't like him ...it's clearly shown you don't like him but you love him." Smirked Alya "And here you didn't even bother telling me!"

Marinette blushed and stuttered "A-a-alya y-y-y-you got it a-a-a-all w-wrong .. i-its nothing like that."

"Yeah, it's clearly shown my lady!" Adrien smirked while blushing.

"Shut up, you stupid cat." Marinette hid her face in the palm of her hands.

" What? I'm saying the truth!" He smiled.

"You better shut your mouth now before I shut it for you." She looked angrily at him.

"Huh? try if you can." He smirked but then his smile disappeared when she was holding a book in her hand and was about to throw it at him.

"Hey alya, you see I don't like him." Marinette smiled and turned to look at Alya when she noticed that the girl was no where to be found.

"Hey Mari, this will hurt my handsome face." He pouted.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up? " She said throwing the book at his head knocking him down and all he saw was black.

"Oh no, HE FAINTED!" She shouted.

not a very long chapter but I will update so soon. have fun reading and don't forget to comment and vote