Chapter 25:- (Edited)

Did you guys miss me ??? I surely did but what can i say ... School and other stuff .. Tests are staring again so i will have to focus on studying than anything else but ill definitely upload once or twice a week .
Okay so guess what today i had a math extra class after school but i actually ditched it to go and play with a 3rd grader boy who is just so cute ... And i guess i made a good job ditching the class .
Okay so you've been waiting a lot and thanks for 23k and i hope you like this chapter ......

"I don't want to wake up let me sleep." Said a very sleepy Marinette. When she got poked again she jumped from her bed. "I said thats enough Bridgette."

"But my beloved Mari, it's time to go to school and we are already late for half an hour because of you." Bridgette said with fear visible in her eyes.

"Then we don't have to got to school... you know we are late and all so why bother.....I'll....just...go ...back....to sleep." Marinette yawned and returned to the warmth of her blanket.

"We can't stay cause Felix and Adrien are downstairs waiting." Bridgette smirked when she saw how her sister jumped from bed at the mentioning of Adrien's name. 'Always works.'

The ride to school was boring.

"I can't believe you lied to me about Adrien." Marinette yawned. "I want my bed. I will never ever trust you ever again."

"Sorry Mari but you know we can't skip a day of school." Apologized Bridgette.

"Yeah ..yeah I know." Sighed Marinette. "We can't skip school because we skipped for the past 4 days."

"And ???" Asked Bridgette waiting patiently for her to finish.

"If we miss another day we will be suspended from school for the next whole month." Said Marinette lazily. "It's not a bad thing though, I'd get to sleep more."

"Good go-" Clapped Bridgette before she heard the last part. "No! It's not good."

"Well that's my girl." A voice from behind said.

They turned around and saw no other than the twins Adrien and Felix smirking at them.

"Excuse me but from what I remember I'm not your girl." Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Well since you don't go out with anyone ...I can call you whatever I want Princess."Smirked Adrien acting all high and mighty.

"And who told you I'm not dating someone?" Smirked Marinette.

"You......are?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah." Laughed Marinette but soon regretted it when she heard his next question.

"And who is that?" Smirked Adrien.

Marinette sweated and then said the first thing that came to her mind. "It's-It's Felix....yeah Felix ...my beloved boyfriend Felix."

'What have I done?' Thought Marinette.

"WHAT??" Shouted Felix and Adrien.

"How? When? Why?" asked Adrien eyeing the two suspiciously.

'What to say? Think ..think...think.' She thought but got saved by Felix "We started dating since today!" He smiled nervously.

Adrien looked shocked for a moment before he laughed. Marienette and Felix couldn't contain it anymore and ended up laughing too.

"I don't get what just happened." Said Bridgette to no one in particular.

Okay so i was out of ideas and i was thinking of ending the story so soon like in 2 or 3 chapters cuz im so out of ideas .....comment and ill try to update (loving a bully )soon