Chapter 9:- (Edited)

Okay so i had trouble writing this chapter because when i finally finished it ....all of a sudden the app closed and all what i wrote disappeared so i had to re-type It again ......

Marinette was late for school again she reached when it was time for break, why? it was obviously because she overslept, typical Marinette. She rushed to sit next to Alya. After break they returned back to their classe.

"So as you can see girls and boys, Chloe bourgeois has returned to our school ... So we were thinking of making a welcome party for her, orders from her father." The teacher said and then added "So,  Chloe do you have anything to say?"

"Thanks miss for everything ...and yeah I do have something to say ... I'm so glad to be back at this school and I know that you all feel the same way." Chloe said and then added "And one more thing I'd like fit you can all stay away from my property and especially you. " She said pointing at Marinette .

After classes it was time to get home but the students stayed behind because there was a really bad storm so the students must wait until the weather is clear and safe once again.

"Hey Alya- " Marinette started. "What did Chloe mean by her property? And why was she pointing at me?"

"Okay so here is the story ...Chloe is in love with Adrien but our Adrien is interested in someone else and doesn't give little miss Chloe a chance, he doesn't even look at her ....that's why when she heard from other students that you two have been hanging out together she got jealous and said that." Alya said looking at the pair behind them .(Adrien and Chloe)

"so he is supposed to be her property now? .... We will see about that!" Marinette smirked .

She then locked eyes with Adrien and after a matter of seconds he winked at her, when she looked at chloe she was so angry and gave Marinette the death glares .