Chapter 11:- (Edited)

Marinette was crying really hard that she did not notice the person behind her.

"Mari, what happened to you? Who did this?" The person asked angrily.

She looked at the person and came face to face with a worried Adrien. "It's nothing really." She said and then started to stand up that lead her to fall again but luckily she didn't hit the floor because Adrien caught her right on time.

"Let me help you, and tell me who did this." He said now while helping her walk.

"Really it's not a problem Adrien." Marinette said with tears still falling.

"Marinette ...tell me before I start a problem tomorrow." He said now looking serious .

"Alright it was Chloe but really no big deal .....it was all my fault actually." She said looking down.

He all of a sudden picked her up bridal style and started walking to his limo with her .

"I will have a talk with Chloe." He said.

"Adrien really no need, I made her do this. If I just stopped myself from taking it too far then none of this would've happened." She said apologetically. "I actually played with her nerves." 

"What did you say to her?" He asked.

"Uhmm.. You don't want to know. Anyway no need, it's really okay ...I'm fine!" She said and then when they reached her house ..she called her parents to come and help get her.

Adrien went to chloe's house and asked her about what she did "What did she tell you?"

"She s-s-said that y-y-you love her." She cried.

He tried to control the smile creeping through his mouth and then said "And??"

"I told her you love me but she kept on arguing ... All I did was tell her to stay away from you but she said .... l-l-let him stay awaay f-from me." She spoke with tears dropping down her cheeks.

"Okay chloe thanks for explaining. But that still doesn't help, it doesn't mean you had to make her fall.... I was worried!" He looked sadly.

"I know you would get worried for me." She smiled.

'Not really but oh well. ' He thought, "Anyway you need to apologize to her, because she didn't lie about anything."

"You mean you l-l-love her?" She shouted and then started sobbing when he nodded.

"I adore her!" He said with a smile and then left.

Here you go have fun reading this .... Dont forget to comment :3