Chapter 16:- (Edited)

I hope you didn't wait a lot ..... I hope for all the readers to read till the end even the last note....... Enjoy

Marinette walked inside the cafeteria and saw Adrien sitting alone thinking. She walked to him and sat down infront of him.

"Are you okay???" She asked.

At first he didn't answer cause he was deep in thought that he didn't notice her presence."Uh...what?"

"I asked if you were okay?" She asked worriedly. "Adrien I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine Mari, don't sweat it!" He said and looked at his food.

"You're not okay." She sighed.

"Alright I'm not fine ..... I just ...." He started but then stopped. "No words can explain how shitty I feel."

"Adrien it's okay no need to tell me if you don't want." she told him. "But if you later want someone to lend you their ears mine are all open."

"Okay, thanks Mari!" He said and tried to smile but ended up failing.

"Thats what friends are for." She smiled still worried.

"Look here my little -o- brother is sitting alone with Marinette." Said a voice which seemed like Felix.

"Anyway I will leave you two to talk." She said and motioned for Felix to sit in her place and talk to him.

Adrien didn't say anything and that worried his own brother.

"Adrien are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry." Adrien said. "I won't stay at home today so don't worry."

"Where are you staying at then?" Asked Felix.

" I'm going to stay in a hotel for few days to have a fresh air and think about....stuff." Adrien sighed.

"Is it because of me?" Asked Felix sadly.

"No.... It has nothing to do with you." Adrien said.

Marinette walks to them again and asks Felix if he would like to come to her house with Adrien after school and surprisingly he agrees. After a while the bell rings and they are all back to classes.

Marinette goes home with Adrien and Felix. As soon as she enters her room she saw her cousin jumping from the bed and ran for a hug. Adrien and Felix stayed with jaw opened and wide eyes.

"Hello there, I'm Bridgette Mari's cousin. So you two are twins?" Asked Bridgette excitedly.

"Hello, I'm Felix the older brother and it is nice to see you cutiepie,  and yeah we are twins." Said Felix and grabbed Bridgette's hand kissed it making her giggle.

She looked towards Adrien and waited for him to introduce himself but he didn't because he was again in deep thought.

"And he is Adrien, the younger twin." Marinette said.

"Hello Adrien." waved Bridgette and Adrien nodded.

They ate lunch and then Bridegette and Felix decided to have a walk in the park and get to know each other leaving Adrien and Marinette behind to talk .

"Do you want to talk now?" She asked.

He nodded " I guess I can."

"What's wrong? .... What happened to you?" She asked.

"It's just that I went to my father and asked him about Felix and I heard the entire story behind why I never knew a single thing about him." Adrien sighed.

"It's okay Adrien." Marinette assured him and rested her hand on his shoulder "If you want you can cry and release all the pain."

He couldn't take it anymore and then cried and cried. Marinette hugged him and he sobbed and hugged her back.

They stayed this way for a while until he stopped crying but he didn't pull away he stayed in his position in her arms.

"Adrien you know what?" Asked Marinette.

"What?" He asked.

"I miss the old Adrien, the flirty, handsome, and kind Adrien that all he does is flirt and smirk." She said with tears blurring her vision.

He broke the hug and looked at her then his eyes soften and he pulled her into another hug.
"I also miss the old me." He smiles. "But don't worry, the old Adrien will be back in no time!"

When she met his eyes he saw her smile and then he went for the unexpectable, he went in for a kiss.

I hope you like this chapter and sorry to say this but i wont update until like 2 to 3 days and thanks a lot for almost getting me 2k ........I'm so glad that people like this story .... I thought it sucked and i was thinking of deleting it but now that i know you like it.... I changed my mind .....