Chapter 15:- (Edited)

Adrien walked inside his father's office and saw Felix talking with his father. When they saw Adrien they stopped talking and stared at him.

"Father... Can I talk to you??" He said before looking at his Brother. "privately?" Asked Adrien.

"Sure ... I'll leave." Said Felix leaving his brother and father to talk.

"What do you want son?" Asked Gabriel.

"Uh.. I want to know what happened yesterday when Felix arrived." Adrien said being serious.

"It was nothing ...really" Said his father.

"Don't lie to me ... It was definitely something not nothing!" Adrien said-half shouted .

"Calm down Adrien." His Father sighed. "I'll tell you everything but stay calm."

"I'm listening!" He said and sat down in front of his father .

"Okay .... When you two first were born .... your mother and I had to make a hard decision ......and that is to give one of you to your mother's sister that is your aunt ...... She couldn't have kids and was dying to get one .... Your mother felt sad for that and told her to take one of you." His father said looking down. "You can call us cruel and all but it all was for your mother's sister, she couldn't handle seeing her sister so sad."

Adrien was looking down with wide eyes and tears falling down his cheeks . "O-okay .... A-and you d-didn't even bother t-t-telling me?"

"We couldn't bring ourselves to tell you, you were just a kid. How were we supposed to tell you?" His father said looking at his son.

"Still even if I was just a kid YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! I deserve to know the truth." Adrien shouted with tears running.

"Son you don-" His father started but got interrupted .

"I understand pretty well .... It's just so cruel .... I cant even look at my own brother's face cause i feel ashamed ...... He knows me but I don't ... WHY DOES HE KNOW ABOUT ME WHILE I DONT?" Adrien shouted again.

"Keep your voice down!" His father said with his teeth cringed together. 

"I WONT, ANSWER ME NOW WHY DID YOU KEEP IT A SECRET FROM ME?" He shouted again.

"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" His father shouted.

"What did I do to deserve all that?" He cried and cried until he felt someone hugging him. He looked and found his father crying with him and hugging him tightly.

"I didn't want to do this ..... But your mother said it would be better if we keep it a secret." His father said between sobs .

Adrien was still shocked that he stayed quiet the whole time.

The next of school Marinette walked to class and saw Adrien sitting in his place looking down she didn't know why but she felt sad to see him like this.

"Oh..Mari, so you go to this school?" Said a voice she knew. She turned around and came face to face with Felix.

"Oh, Hello felix .... How you doing?" She asked and looked at Adrien to see if he was angry or anything but he seemed fine. As a matter of fact he didn't even notice that Marinette was talking to Felix.

"I'm fine .... What about you?" Asked Felix.

"I'm fine." Marinette smiled and walked to her place. A while later chloe walked in and saw Felix sitting in her place so she started shouting .

"HEY YOU! HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY PLACE." Chloe shouted angrily. 

"Oh sorry I didn't know it was taken." Felix smiled evilly and moved from the place and took the last seat which no one was sitting in.

"Chloe, don't talk like that to my brother. That's not kind of you." said Adrien annoyingly.

"Y-your brother?" She asked and looked between the two. "Sorry .... I didn't know."

"It's okay coel." He said with a smile. "After all, people learn from their mistakes."

"It's Chloe." She grinned at him. All of a sudden he felt weirded out and turned his face. Luckily for him the teacher walked and started the class.

How was this??
Comment