Chapter 20:- (Edited)

Hello guys , thanks alot for 3.3 k viewers .... And thanks BlackCatWithBlueEyes  for commenting your comments made me energetic to write this chapter and i hope you like it all.

The next day Marinette woke up feeling slightly relaxed and happy.

'I really should stop arguing with myself about Adrien,  I cant hide it anymore.' She thought.

She walked inside the school and then saw Adrien laughing with Nino and Alya, she walked to them and took the place that is right next to Adrien.

"Good morning!" Marinette said.

"Good morning sunshine." Adrien smirked.

"Morning Mari." Alya and Nino both said.

"How are you feeling Adrien?" Asked Marinette.

"I feel so.... Good." He smiled sweetly. "Hey Mari, did you see Felix when you entered the school?"

"No why?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask him something but as soon as we reached class he rushed outside." He said. 

"Speaking about that.... Bridgette did the same she disappeared the moment we walked in the school." Marinette laughed.

He gave her a smirk and a look that she knew well. "I know what you're thinking kitty but no." Said Marinette.

"C'mon I know you want to know what's happening, lets spy on them!" Adrien smiled excitedly.

Marinette sighed and nodded. He took her by the hand and started heading towards the door.

They looked for the couple but couldn't find them anywhere. They were sitting next to the stairs when they heard whispers they looked at each other and grinned. "Found them!"

"No... but.. I can't." Bridgette said.

"We are old enough to make our own choices." Felix sighed.

"Still, I don't think my parents will allow me." Bridgette said.

"It's okay! we knew each other since kindergarten." Felix frowned.

"Yeah, but they don't know that." Bridgette smiled.

"Oooookkkkaaaayyy, whats going on here?" Asked Adrien walking to them.

Felix and Bridgette looked at each other and then said at the same time "Oh no!"

Sorry it was a short chapter but i was actually working on the new story I'm going to publish which is not about miraculous ladybug as i told you all ..... But i hope you like it when you read it .
And yeah THANKS ALOT FOR 3.3 k YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY TODAY AND PROUD OF MYSELF FOR WRITING THIS STORY .....