Chapter 3:- (Edited)

I actually updated for the 2 people who commented thanks alot for commenting ........
Have fun with this chapter
A surprised awaits you in the end .....

Marinette was working on a design when her phone started ringing. She saw the ID And was surprised when she found Adrien's  name because as far as she remembered she didn't take his number.

"Hello Princess." Said Adrien.

"Hello there cat boy. What do you want? and how come I have your number?" She asked.

"I added my number on your phone when you went to the bathroom and your phone was left on the table. I'm a genius right?" He said.

"So you pretty much stole my phone while I was away. Anyway what do you want ?" She asked.

"I just wanted to ask about our homework, When are we gonna do it?" He asked. 

Marinette was shocked momentarily as she never thought that the Adrien Agreste has something to care about other than flirting around and that thought itself made a smile crawl up on her face.

"We can make it at my house tomorrow or the day after. I'm free anytime but what about you?" She asked. knowing his schedule and all because he is Adrien Agreste the famous model of Paris, his schedule is meant to be full most of the time.

" I'm free tomorrow but the day after I have photoshoot to be at, So i guess its better to do it tomorrow." He said. 

"Alright how about after school?" She asked.

"Perfect... So i will see you tomorrow my bug-a-boo."He said with a smirk. (a.n: in this story no super powers so Adrien is like chat but much flirty )

"Yeah, I will see you." she said and closed her phone .

The next day after school Adrien came over to her house and flirted with her as usual but something was off about him. He didn't look the quite happy Adrien he had sparks of sadness in his eyes .

" What's the matter Adrien? You are acting stranger than usual." she asked with worry written all over her face.

He looked at her and he smiled at her sadly. "No need to worry Marinette, I'm fine and It's ..........nothing "

"Suuuuuure, doesn't look like its nothing to me. " She rolled her eyes.

"Really nothing is wrong don't worry." He said while working on the homework.

"When you want to talk ... Im here you know ok?" She asked.

"Thanks Marinette .... Alot " He said smiling.

"That's what friends are for." She smiled softly at him.

How was this chapter
How was the surprised in the end ??
What will her reaction be??