Chapter 10:- (Edited)

A new student was announced yesterday to move to their school and to their class, her name is lila ... Which also goes by the name Volpina.

"So here students! we welcome our newest student that have joined our class- Lila." The teacher said before the student Lila walked in.

"Hello students, as you all know I'm the one and only Lila. I'm obviously pretty as you all can see and I wont date any guy other than Adrien Agreste who is my boyfriend." Lila said and winked towards Adrien.

"Hey dude, you know this girl?" Asked Nino suspiciously.

"An old friend of mine, her father is a friend of my father's." Adrien said.  "And if you were wondering about the boyfriend thing.. Its not true. She just likes me a lot that she tells everyone this joke."

"Well, look who is jealous here." Nino laughed and turned towards the now angry looking Chloe.

Chloe jumped from her seat and shouted. "ADRIKINS IS MINE SO BACK OFF YOU...YOU ......FOX LOOK ALIKE THAT IS NOTHING NEAR PRETTY!"

"HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME ?" Lila shouted angrily. "And who are you to tell me what to do?"

"Girls calm down please!" The teacher said softly and when they didn't stop she shouted. "I SAID CALM DOWN; WE HAVE CLASS IN HERE!"

They sat down after hearing their usually kind teacher after she blew up and didn't talk for the whole period.

Adrien saw Marinette near her locker and walked to her. "Hey there, my Princess!"

"What do you want?" She sighed "Don't you have a girlfriend to look after and show her the school?"

"First of all, I would like to talk to you, I missed you a lot purincess and second, Lila isn't my girlfriend she likes to call herself that but trust me she is not and she will never be." He said and smirked. "What are you jealous?"

Marinette blushed and turned her face "Me jealous? ... Pppffffttttt ....... Don't make me laugh."

"Don't worry  my lady, I only have eyes for you Mari." He said with a wink and then walked out of the school leaving a blushing Marinette and a pair of girls sending daggers towards Marinette. 'If looks would kill I would've definitely been dead by now.' She thought.

The next day of school was the same as always when it first started, but then when it was time for the students to get to their homes Chloe walked to Marinette. "You better stay away from my Adrikins." She said.

"And what if I don't?" Marinette grinned.

"I will kill you, you hear me?" Chloe said/shouted.

"You don't scare me Chloe, also before telling me what to do how about you tell what you told me to Lila, his 'girlfriend'." Marinette smiled before walking a step away before adding. "Oh, and if someone should stay away from the other should be Adrien cause as far as I remember he's the one that has been getting close to me lately." 

"Not true Adrikins love me! He wouldn't get close to you." Chloe said looking at Marinette with teary eyes.

"Ask him yourself." Marinette laughed  but regretted it when she saw how Chloe looked.

"NOT TRUE!" She shouted and then slapped Marinette hard leading her to fall and accidently hit her leg causing her to have a sprained ankle...she cried from the pain and Chloe left laughing.