Chapter 2:- (Edited)

Marinette was walking through the corridor on her way to her classroom when she saw Adrien surrounded by girls again and he was flirting with them, she rolled her eyes and tried avoiding his gaze but things didn't go her way as usual and he spotted her then pushed through the crowd and walked towards her.

"Good morning princess " He bowed.

She looked at him wide eyed "...Good morning Adrien, What brings you here?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just saw you passing by and decided to say hi." He said taking a hold of her hand and planting a kiss on it.

When she saw behind him and around her she noticed the glares she was recieving from all his fans out there. the looks of envy, jealousy, anger and the judging looks. 'Not a good way to start my day' She thought.

"you could have waited till we got to class and then talked to me not in front of everyone because I'm quite creeped out by all the looks I'm getting." She said worryingly.

"Sorry princess, I didn't know you were bothered by all of the attention."He said before turning around and giving his attention to their audience "Can you all mind your own business please and stop giving my friend here bad glares it's disturbing her. "

Hearing what he said and the influence he had on them made them walk away as fast as they came leaving the two behind.

"Thanks Adrien." She said softly. "If they stayed for longer I probably wouldn't have been able to stand it."

He smiled softly at her with a look in his eyes that made her blush a little " No problem, Marinette " He said before giving her a two finger salute before walked by her to go to class.

'What the hell is wrong with you Marinette? Why did you blush? and what the heck he called me Princess and I didn't say anything about that? Way to go me.' She thought and rolled her eyes.

In class, the English teacher informed them about a  certain homework which required partners to work on it that was due in the coming 2 days. The partners were chosen by the teacher herself. 

"So, the next partners are Alya and Nino. Then Sabrina and Chloe- " The teacher informed. " And last but not least we have Marinette with Adrien."

Adrien turned to her and winked at her." This will definitely be a fun homework to do."

" I certainly have a bad feeling about this. " She said with a sigh.

"Why, It's not like I'm a bad guy or anything." He said looking at her with puppy eyes .

" The puppy eyes doesn't suit you since you're more of a cat person to me than a puppy." She giggled.

"See, I already told you that you're more of a cat not a puppy. He himself think that too but doesn't want to admit it. " Nino said from next to him.

"Well yeah.... I guess i do look more like a cat person. " Adrien said.

" Anyway class the homework is about preparing a small presentation about friendship." The teacher said." it is actually an easy topic that can be finished in less than 1 day by one person but now because there are 2 of you, you need to prepare it together and practice presenting it to class. Try as much as you can to be creative and use your own experience and make sure to not copy paste from the internet." 

The class was filled with "Okay" and "Yes miss" before the ring bell and the students were dismissed.

Thanks for a friend that encouraged me to write this chapter
I hope you all like it and plz
Don't forget to comment ...