Chapter 13:- (Edited)

I hope you didn't wait for so long ... I will try to publish the next chapter in like 18 hours from now ..... And maybe ... MAYBE .... 2 chapters ...comment and i will think about this ...

Marinette woke up the next day feeling better than usual 'Is it me or am I feeling quite excited for what awaits me in school?' She wondered.

She rushed out of her bed that she forgot about her leg and pain arouse from her leg and upwards, she surely has been careless about her movements; that even the doctor told her to watch how she walks, and not make any unnecessary movements. She stood up slowly and got dressed then made her way down then she saw Adrien grinning at her standing at the end of the stairs.

She stopped in her place and after a while of processing what was happening shestarted WALKING forgetting there was few steps of stairs left and then tripped...landing on Adrien, who when he saw her falling jumped in front of her to decrease the pain that she will feel.

"Sorry!" She apologized and then blushed.

"It's okay, but you should be more careful ....what if I wasn't there to help you?" He told her looking at her worriedly.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, but I was surprised to see you here." She said smiling at him.

"Well, I was free this morning so I decided to come pick my Princess." He smiled.

"Thanks!" She smiled softly at him.

While walking toward the school Adrien's phone started ringing and it was his dad so he decided to pick it up in order to not get his father mad.

"Hello father...I'm fine ....yeah, I'm on my way to school ....sure father.... see you!" He spoke through the phone and then closed it before giving her an apologetic smile and told her he won't be able to drop her at her house due to urgent business with his father. The day passed by and nothing out of the ordinary happened except that Chloe and Lila tried to trip Marinette which went smoothly as Marinette fell hitting Adrien making him drop his food.

With Adrien and his father,

"What's wrong father?? It seems important." Adrien asked.

"Yes indeed son." His father said. "I have something important to tell you "

"And that is?" He asked with a confused look.

"I never told you this but you have a twin brother called Felix .... He is coming to Paris tomorrow." his father said looking down.

Adrien stood there with his eyes wide open. 'A brother?? And a twin??I have a brother?'

Million thoughts were running through his head.
'Where was he all this time?'
'Why haven't I heard of him all my life?'
'Why haven't I even seen pictures of him?'

Ok I'm pretty excited for the upcoming chapters ....next chapter will be with felix and Marinette will also learn something new just like Adrien ....

What can that be ??? Try guessing guys 😏