Chapter 14:- (Edited)

Hello everyone, 

As most of you have seen, I decided to change the role of Bridgette and make her instead of Marinette's twin sister into her cousin.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks!

Today's the day that felix will reach paris and the day were Adrien will meet his twin brother. Adrien's father suggested that he stays at the house to welcome his brother. At first Adrien refused but then gave in. 'After all he is my brother.' Adrien sighed .

After few hours later a boy with blonde hair that looked like it was combed neatly and bright blue eyes walked through the door. The boy looked annoyed and angry when he saw his father but when he saw Adrien he smiled at him leaving Adrien shocked.

"Hello young brother." Felix said smiling and walked to hug his younger brother.

Adrien hugged his brother back still confused.

"I guess you don't know me?" He asked but then answered. "I am your older twin brother Felix, and I'm so glad to finally meet you after all these years."

"Uhhhh..... Same?" Adrien said and tried to smile but failed horribly .

"You will get used to it brother." Felix said and flashed Adrien another smile before walking to his father with a frown back on his face .

"Hello, Mr Agreste " Said Felix looking annoyed and bored.

"What's with the attitude son?" Gabriel said trying to as much as possible stay composed.

"What attitude?" Felix smirked. "Did I say anything wrong?? Mr who left me alone to live with my grandmother my whole 16 years " ( a.n : yes guys they are 16)

"I'm not some one you don't know to call mister. I'm your father so you better respect me." Gabriel said/yelled .

"I'm glad you remembered I'm your son, dad!" Felix sighed. " Adrien can you please take me to my room?"

"Uhh.... S-sure thing brother." Adrien said and started walking his brother to his room .

In the school Marinette was worried about Adrien missing a day of school, so after school she decided to visit him and check on him if he was okay.

"So you are thinking of visiting your beloved Adrien?" Alya smirked. "I never knew you liked him a lot to even get worried about him missing a day of school."

"I-I-I'm not worried its just a p-p-payback for him visiting me the other day."  Marinette stuttered.

"Yeah, yeah ...tell yourself that as if it is of any help. Anyway till my old friend I said hi." Alya said and walked towards her house.

Adrien was in his room thinking about the earlier events that happened when a knock on the door brought him back to reality. He looked towards the door and there standing was none other than Marinette .