Chapter 7:- (Edited)

The other day went by even faster than the first one .... Nothing really happened except Marinette was absent and missed a lot of stuff that happened in school.

"Can I check on Marinette? I wont stay for long." A voice spoke from downstairs.

"Yes of course, she is in her room, the last time I checked on her she was sleeping I don't know if she is awake by now." Her mother said.

"Oh okay, thanks!" Said the person and started heading towards Marinette's room.

"Marinette, Are you awake?" Asked the person from behind the closed door. "May I come in?"

Marinette shouted a quick 'Come in' and when the door opened she saw none other than......Alya.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Alya looked at her with worried eyes.

"I'm alright." Marinette coughed.

"Woah you look horrible gurl!" said Alya.

Marinette rolled her eyes and replied. " Gee thanks, I didn't know that."

"Sorry, are you better now? will you be able to attend school tomorrow?"

"What do you think ?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope, because you look terribly sick." Said Alya.

"No , of course I will come, I missed a lot of classes already I can't miss another one." Marinette said and when she finished her sentence she started coughing again.

After a long time of convincing, Alya finally decided to leave the sick person alone and headed back home. Not long after a knock was heard and this time the visitor was Adrien.

"Hello there, my sick Purincess." He said smirking. "Your little kitty decided to pay you a visit to make you feel all better."

She just rolled her eyes and turned the other way to not look at him.

"Why the annoyed look? Are you not happy to see moi?" He asked walking to her with a fake surprised look.

"Ohh god ... Adrien I'm sick right here and you're being..well you?" She said more than asked.

"What's the problem with me being me?" He asked smiling.

"I'm so sick to deal with you can you go please?" She asked.

"And here I am visiting you, checking to see if you're good... You had me worried there , and now you're kicking me out?" He asked faking a sad look.

She rolled her eye AGAIN and then her eyes widen " Wait, you were worried?" 

"Of course it's not like you to get absent even ....if I don't know you well, but that's what I think." He said looking down.

"Thanks adrien.... alot." She smiled softly at him.

Then he took the chance to ask the stupidest question ever. "Okay before I go , Am i going to get a ....kiss?" He smirked.

She blushed and threw a pillow at him leading him to leave the room in a blink of an eye and outside the house.

'What a flirt!' she smiled to herself shaking her head thinking that he never changes.

So here you go i hope you like the chapter and see you in another chapter like in 2 days thats if i changed my mind .... Just a small spoiler of my upcoming chapter 10 ........volpina or should i say lila will move to their school what will she do??? Wait to find out .