Chapter 8:- (Edited)

"Marinette, I hope you're doing good now." Rose said happily.

"You got us worried!" Juleka said with relief written on her face.

"Yeah man, as Alya said you never miss a day of school without a reason." Kim added.

"I'm fine really, no need to worry guys. " Marinette smiled at them ....she felt kinda tired when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around her and when she turned ...sure enough she saw Adrien.

"You okay, my lady?" He asked smirking making the others have a look of surprise .

"I'm okay, just a bit dizzy." She said removing his arms from around her.

"Lets get to class then!" He said looking slightly worried but brushed it off after seeing her remove his arms.

They started moving to class and did not notice the jaw dropped crew standing behind them. Who would have expected that Marinette and Adrien were this close.

Class started and sure enough Marinette kept feeling tired and sick all over again, she couldn't do anything ... She didn't want to ask the teacher if she can go to the nurse because she felt scared of the response, luckily Adrien was her partner so he asked the teacher if he can get Marinette to the nurse since she wasn't feeling well.

When they reached the nurse's office he took her to one of the beds around there, the nurse gave her a medicine and told her to rest and hopefully soon she'd feel better. Adrien asked to stay with her for a bit until he sees that she was feeling better than before so that he gets back to class.

"How are you feeling now?" Asked Adrien.

"A lot better thank you for asking." She smiled with her eyes closed.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked with a smile.

"For some reason yeah, and quite a lot." Said Marinette as she yawned.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this medicine will get you sleepy so  you should be asleep soon and Adrien?" She asked. "I will leave the office for a few minutes so will you please stay for a little more before going back to class?"

"Sure thing!" He said and smiled at the nurse.

When he turned to look at Marinette she was already fast asleep. He just looked at her and smiled. 'She looks way different when she's not all mad. That's a new sight for me.' He thought.

Marinette woke up 2 hours later and the nurse was no where to be found. She looked around and saw Adrien sitting on the other bed .

"Good morning Mari." He said.

"Good morning!" she smiled. "where you here the whole time?" 

"yup , the nurse left and left me in charge. She said that she'd be back soon but it's been 2 hours and she's not back yet." He smirked. "So I spent the entire time in here."

"Oh, sorry for the trouble." She said apologetically.

"You can treat me to a cup of cappuccino when you're all better." He looked at her dreamily
When she started coughing again he stopped himself from dreaming and told her "No need, forget it ... Anyway how are you feeling now?"

"Better than ever? " She shrugged and jumped down from the bed and walked to Adrien .

"Are you sure ? " he asked.

"Yup, now please stay as far as you can from me cause I don't want you getting all sick and putting the blame on me." She said.

"Okay, let me get this straight you don't want me near you because you think i might get sick?" He asked excitedly.

"Well yeah, that Is totally expected from you mister." She blushed and turned her face.

"And as I have seen everything is expected from you  too." He exclaimed smirking .

"Yeah, so be careful. " She smirked back at him .

All what happened surely did not go unnoticed as a certain nurse has witnessed it all.
"Kids these days!" The nurse said to herself and smiled.

 "I miss these days."

I had the sudden urge to write this chapter ... I hope you like it ... THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY AND WAITING PATIENTLY ...THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOMETHING CALLED CHLOE...............