Chapter 19:- (Edited)

Okay so two chapters are better than one .... So look guys i decided to past 2 chappies now so that later i can have time to start writing a story I'm thinking of ....it will be about bully but not (miraculous ladybug )fanfic ... Of course i have one for (ml) but if the one I'm doing which i didn't start it yet gets a lot of views ill do one ... So plz tell me if you are interested in the story I'm thinking to write soon ... Not the miraculous ladybug one but the other one .....comment and tell me .... Plz give me ur real opinions don't read without commenting ... And here enjoy this chapter .

"Wake up, wake up Adrien." A voice whispered. "You're creeping me out."

"Calm down dear, he is okay ... he will be up shortly." The nurse said.

"I-i-it's all my fault." The girl cried. 

'So much for wanting to sleep?' He thought.

Felix and Bridgette barged through the nurse room and rushed in next to his bed.

"What happened to him Marinette?" Asked Felix worriedly.

Marinette sobbed harder that she couldn't tell them.

"Everything is okay .... He will wake up don't worry and what all happened was he got hit by a book that caused him to trip and fall. Well, he is currently sleeping so you don't need to worry." The nurse explained. "Oh and his father will be here soon!" 

"WHAT???? Oh no!" Felix shouted. "It was a very bad idea calling dad here."

"Why?  What's wrong?" The nurse asked worriedly.

"Nothing, just it's a bad idea." Said Felix when they started hearing soft noises coming from Adrien telling them he is waking up.

Marinette stopped sobbing and was waiting for him to wake up with tears still streaming down her face. When he opened his eyes she smiled happily and relieved that he was okay.

"Adrien,  I-I'm so sorry." She cried.

" M-mari, it's okay I am fine." he said looking fully at her puffy red eyes.

" Are you okay brother? " Asked Felix.

Adrien started moving his body in a sitting position when he felt a pain in his head. He held his head trying to calm down when his father walked in the room angrily.

"Adrien son ... Who did this to you? Who is that unrespectful person that did this to you? My son, Adrien Agreste?" His father shouted.

Marinette was scared and she was going to tell him but Adrien held her hand and moved his head back and forth telling her not to, but she couldn't lie to him.

"I-I-I'm sorry Mr A-Agreste, it's all my fault." She lowered her gaze to the floor ashamedly.

Adrien looked shocked and afraid of what would happen next he just pressed on her hand comforting her, telling her he was there for her and promising her that he will always be with her.

"You filthy girl,  HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SON?" He shouted scaring all of them in the process.

Marinette tried so hard to not shed a tear but she couldn't and then she started crying again. "I-I'm so s-sorry I didn't m-mean it."

"I don't want to see you near my son again, you will disappear from his life." His father shouted again.

"That's enough dad!" Felix said trying as much as possible to remain calm.

"YOU HEAR ME?" He shouted ignoring his son.

"THATS ENOUGH!" Shouted Adrien. "Enough, I wont let her do what you say .... I can't live without her."

Marinette looked at him with wide eyes and then she smiled softly. Adrien turned to look at her and then he opened his arms for her to come hug him and she gladly went in for a hug.

"I lo-love her." Said Adrien happily. "A lot!"

Marinette looked at him and couldn't help the urge to smile leaving a very happy Felix and Bridgette and an annoyed/smiling father.

Thanks all for getting me almost 3k views ... Im so happy .... I will try as much as possible to keep this story ... I mean like for it to have lots and lots of chapters .....i hope this chapter was good.