Chapter 5:- (Edited)

"Marinette!" Alya shouted bringing Marinette out of her dream world.

"huh?" Marinette asked blinking.

"What were you thinking about? care to share with me?" Alya asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing serious, Trust me." Marinette said now looking at the back of none other than Adrien.

"Have you fallen for him already? I remember not too long ago you said that he wasn't your type, did you change your mind?" Alya asked as a smirk broke on her face.

"THE HELL? no heck no!" Marinette shouted causing everyone to look at her and leaving Adrien laughing .

She was lucky that the teacher was late for class or else that little shout of hers would've definitely gotten her into detention, being a new student and all that's the last thing she'd ever want.

The school ended quite fast in her opinion and it was time to head home already. Marinette walked down the street all alone because alya had to stay behind with Nino for their homework that is due the next day. She did not notice the car behind her that was beeping, and when she finally turned around to face the annoying car, a hand wrapped itself around her waist pulling her in to the car.

So who do you think is the kidnapper ????