Chapter 4:- (Edited)

She tried to avoid meeting his eyes with a blush forming on her face but due to the sudden laughter that filled her room made her turn towards him and look at him, he was also blushing but not like her. She couldn't even open her mouth to ask him what was so funny.

"That was fun but at the same time-" He started.

"unexpected ?" Said marinette still blushing .

"You know what marienette, you look very cute when you're blushing." He laughed as Marinette started to hit his shoulder. " Ouch, that hurts!"

"You deserve that." She said and then smiled. "I guess you're back to your normal self again, I'm glad!"

"Yeah, thanks to you Princess." He smiled at her.

"You're welco- Wait a second Princess? what's up with that nickname?" She asked with a blush tinting her features.

His phone started ringing signaling for him that his driver the gorilla is waiting outside so she didn't get to hear his answer for the questions she asked. " I better get going, so uhm.. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah tomorrow." She said and walked him outside and then waved him a goodbye .

The next day Marinette felt nervous to walk inside the school it was only her third day and felt nervous seeing Adrien. Why? because she felt weird that she was caring for Adrien.

"Whats wrong marinette? you look like you're about to explode." Alya asked with curious eyes.

"What do you mean?" Asked a surprised Marinette.

"Your face is so red that it may burst,  What happened that made you this way?" Asked Alya anticipating the answer.

"Nothing important." Marinette said.

"Good morning girls." Said Adrien walking with Nino towards them . 

Marinette blushed even harder, Adrien noticed her the expression on her face and sent her a smirk.

"Whats wrong with you two?" Alya asked looking at them .

"Nothing!" They both said together.

"Yeah, nothing." Alya rolled her eyes and started walking away with Nino leaving Adrien and Marinette alone.

"What's the matter Princess ?" He smirked.

"Sh-Shut up, You s-s-stupid cat!" She half shouted and walked away leaving a grinning Adrien behind.

Here you go you wanted a new chapter and here it is ....