Chapter 23:- (Edited)

Okay so i had to edit this chapter because of the spelling mistakes ...

Marinette woke up in the morning feeling excited and happy, she jumped from her bed and got changed. When she turned to wake her sister she realized her sister wasn't there.

'Where did she go?' She thought.

She took out her phone and dialed Adrien's number. She waited for a good 30 seconds before he answered.

"What do you want?" He said sleepily.

" Good morning to you too kitty." Said Marinette through the phone.

"Oh.. Princess morning ... Sorry I did not check who was calling and I thought it was Felix so I thought to answer him by shouting." Laughed Adrien.

"I guess Felix isn't next to you?" Marinette asked.

"No why?" Adrien asked now fully awake.

"Bridgette disappeared and she is no where to be found." Said Marinette.

"Have you tried calling her?" Asked Adrien through the phone.

"Well, no but her phone is right next to our bed." Sighed Marinette. "I'm worried."

"Don't worry pur-in-cess ... My little-oh-bro is with her." Yawned Adrien.

"Okay, get back to sleep now ... I will go look for them." Said marinette.

"Nonsense, I'm fully awake right now and standing outside... Open the door Mari." He said and closed the call.

'Stupid.' She thought smiling to herself when she heard soft knocking on the door. 'So he really did come.'

She opened the door and there stood Adrien still yawning with his messy bed hair. He looked cute. Super.

It took them 30 minutes to find Felix and Bridgette, they were in the breakfast area with their group of friends. They decided to go hang out a little.

"Hello, everyone ... I'm Marinette, Bridgette's relative and that's Adrien, Felix's brother." Marinette introduced. "Nice to meet you!"

"Yo!" Adrien 2 finger saluted.

"Hello, please do have a seat." One of the girls said and sent Adrien a wink.

They sat next to each other and started talking with the group.

"So you coming?" Asked the same girl which is Christa that flirted with Adrien a few minutes ago.