Chapter Two

This Chapter is dedicated to @faye1511. Thank you for adding my story to your reading list!

Song above is I Want You To Know by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez

~Chapter Two: New Members Of The Family~

I stayed at my seat as I watched couples dance with each other with the music. I think about how it must have felt having a mate.

'Stop having these negative thoughts you dumb nut! We will find our mate. If not this night then some other time! Don't drown yourself with those thoughts of you being alone'

'You sounded so sincere I almost believed you'

'I hate you, just appreciate my love, you dumb nut'

'Ahah! I knew it was too good to be true'

'I'm gonna go back to sleep'

'Gosh you're more of a teenage girl than moi'

Even though my wolf can be a pain almost every time, she's still a part of me.

'Yeah, there's really no way of getting away from you'

Never mind, I take it back!

You know that feeling, when you know someone is watching you without even taking a look? Well I do feel it right now, and so I turned around in my seat and searched around the massive room. But no one was even the least bit looking at my direction so I just shrugged it off.

I caught sight of Ceous on the buffet table, and he was conversing with someone I couldn't see because he was blocking the person from my view. But then Ceous bent over and I assumed was laughing his ass off because of the look on his face, and that's when I saw the girl that he was so happy talking with.

She had an air of elegance around her, and from this distance I can still decipher her angelic porcelain face.

'Looks like someone found their mate'

'How can you tell?'

'Wolf instincts'

'Sure.....'

'But come on, mate or not look how happy he is'

I looked again and sure enough my brother burst out laughing again. My heart filled with glee and I smiled to myself.

I closed my eyes and used the special connection that I have with my family and other pack members.

"I'm happy for you"

It's a simple but really remarkable way of communicating with each other and it uses a special bond that is created within every pack, so it's for every pack member that is welcomed in the pack.

Ceous turned away from the girl and gave me a soft smile, and without using the link, he mouthed at me, "thank you". I gave him one last lingering smile before sweeping my gaze around the room, in search for my other brothers. I saw them talking with the other Alphas.

'How are they so confident and you're not?'

'Can you go one minute without insulting me?'

'Hmmmm no'

I thought that when numerous Alphas of different packs that came from different corners of the Earth come to one place, they will instantly attack or have a brawl each other. But I was proven wrong-