Chapter Twenty-One

This chapter is dedicated to...down_to_read
and iesha21

Song above is....I would by One Direction

Banner made by me!!!

"You cannot defeat your enemiesUntil you know who the are"-Anthony Horowitz

Until you know who the are"
-Anthony Horowitz

~Chapter Twenty-One: The Shady Rica~

"Wha-What?". I asked. "Can you say that again?". I might be hearing things wrongly!

She sighed. "I'm the Moon Goddess. And you Aura, are fated to take my place once the time comes". I made it all sink in. That's why I have this extraordinary powers!

"When's that then?". All you need is a Halo to top this all of!

"When your done solving your own fate at Earth".

"Ok ok, what your saying is that. You. My Grandma. Is the Moon Goddess. And me. Your Grandchild. Is the heir to your place?". She nodded. "Woah". Is all I said after it all sink in. "How did this happen?".

"Its in our genes Aura, we both and along our other ancestors are rightfully destined to be rulers of all werewolves".

"It started from my great great great great great great grandmother, she was the first one, in werewolf history to have a wolf with pure white fur. Since then the council has granted the privilege of having the title 'Moon Goddess' to us".

"So for you to be the 'Moon Goddess', you have to have a wolf with pure white fur?". That's racist!

"No. Whether your wolf's fur is grey, ginger red, white with black specks, pitch black, brown, dark brown. As I told you, its in our gene". I slowly nodded.

"But why didn't the council pick mom? I mean, she is your daughter". I conclude.

"Council didn't think of her as...the right one for the job".

"Wow, that's a little rude of them". I muttered under my breath.

"Not in a rude way dear! You know your mother, and the council to, and she's too.....Kind". I find myself agreeing with that. "We need someone who's not too kind but not too fierce. An independent one, who has strength and courage. And that's you". I smiled sheepishly at the compliment.

"Well then!". She clapped her hands and stand up. "Its time for you to head back. Finish your fate dear".

"When can I visit again?". I asked, already missing the wonderful sight of the flowery field and majestic castle.

"Anytime you wish dear".

"River here is gonna be your protector for now. And also for me to keep an eye on you for any trouble comes". She gestured to the woman who brought me to this place.

River interlocked her hands with mine and the white clouds surrounded us again. "And remember. Your mate, is your mate. Don't let anyone ruin the bond, the fate has given to both of you. Take back what's yours Aura". She smiled at me one last time before the cloud brought as back to the pack house.

"As the prophecy says, 'The one who shall rule us all, must be the one to know how to keep what's hers'". River smiled at me. "I'll be there when you need me, or someone to talk to".

"How old are you?". I asked.

"One Hundred Forty-Five. Forty five in human term, fourteen in werewolf term". I cant believe I called her a woman when she barely pass the teen age. "Why you ask?". She asked.

"Id want to tell my kids some day about you and Grandma". She nodded and turned around yo leave.

"Wait!". She turned around. "Your an angel right?". She nodded. "Then how come you don't have any wings?".

"This". She gestures to her form. "Is not my true appearance, you'll be surprise when you get to see me in real form". She turned around once again. "And, I don't need wings to fly". Then she disappeared out of thin air.

The gloomy and dark sky didn't change from the time I went to the Purgatory. Still bare footed, I went inside the quiet pack house. I saw light looming out of the kitchen door, and out of !my curiosity, I tip toed towards the slightly ajar door.

My eyes widen when I see Rica(The name of the red head girl, also known as Luna of Silver Crescent, sounds shady to me) Drinking some sort of red substance, I caught a whiff of it and gag. Blood.

Why one Earth is she drinking blood?!

I knew she looks suspicious since the day I met her. I let my presence known and opened the kitchen door. She jumped and turned around,hiding the glass where the blood was behind her back. "Oh hey Rica!". I greeted as if I didn't expect her to be here.

"He-hey Aura!". She cleared her throat. "What are you doing here?". She asked with a smile but it came out to me as a grimace.

"I just came back from a run. You know stretching out my bones and all". I shrugged and added a short chuckle on the end. "You?". I look at the glass behind her back. "What's that?". I ask like I didn't know it was fresh blood.

"Oh this?". She looked down at the glass. "Just cherry juice". Lame excuse girl.

"Oh really? Id want some! But I don't know where to find it, considering that its nowhere in the fridge". I pointed behind her where the fridge stood.

"I made it myself". I made an 'oh' sound.

"Ok then! Next time save me some! I'll just go now and up my room. Goodnight". I walked out of the door and up my room.

There's only one thing she's drinking blood for. And its not just blood, it has some other ingredients that I couldn't point out with only one whiff of the liquid.

Youth potion.

The word came on my mind. I learned it from some lectures. A youth potion can turn you into looking like from the way you look in your twenties. It can also make you look like somebody else. It slow downs the aging process.

And I'm starting tomorrow in finding out about this Rica girl.

We've officially reached 10k reads!!!

Day two of my flu
I'm legit sitting at a corner in my room
With tissue boxes around me and my pink trashcan near

With the lights off and only my pink lamp on
While my laptop play 'Finding Dory'

While I'm writing chaps, *sighs*😞

⬆⬆⬆⬆
That's the day where I was still at home
The next couple of days we went to our friends house, we we're suppose to be staying just for one day and the day after that, we'll be leaving. But our car just have to be a bitch and made us stay for two more days!!!!

Two more days!!!

*sighs* well....at lease I got to live with my crush😂

*laughs evilly*

Vote....
Comment....