Chapter Ten

1.04k reads?! Omg! Thank you so much! This Chapie is dedicated to LeahMuir and chynnaholloway31.

Song above is 'Fight song'- by Rachel Platten. It has nothing to do with this chapter, I'm just really in love with it rn.

Enjoy!^_^

I stomped my way over to a laughing Milla and a blushing Aicle. I sneak up on them and eavesdrop on there conversation.

"You naughty little thing!". Milla said.

"Mils! You have to promise me not to tell anyone!". Hmm...I have to find out what that is.

"Hi!". I said, making them jumped in surprised. I narrowed my eyes on them.

"Uh-Um Argh!". Milla stuttered. She covered her face.

"Hey Aura! Want to join us?". Aicle said. It seems that Milla and Aicle have changed personality. Aicle doing all the talking and Milla staying quiet.

"Of course! So what are you guys doing?". I'm determined to find out their little secret.

"Talking". They said in unison.

"About what?". I pressed on.

"Well about the fact that Aicle over here is-". Milla started off but Aicle covered her mouth.

"Present! I'm planing on giving Ceous a present!". Aicle quickly said. Giving me a smile. But I see past it. But smile none the less.

"Ooh! Really?! Can I help?!". I said clapping my hands. Going along there lies. Three can play at this game.

"Ah! No need for that! I got these!". She said flicking her wrist.

"Alrighty! If you guys need me I'll be over there helping!". I decided to leave it for now.

I made my way over to my brothers. "Did you know that our eye's size stays the same from birth? And did you guys also know that our ears never stop growing! So it is possible to be an elephant!". I said the most random things I can say. They all looked at me like I've gone coo coo inside the head. "What? It's true!". I shrugged.

On instinct they hold their ears.

I look around the place and notice Zeke, Michael, Mikayla and Cole. Are setting up tents. Huh?

I skipped towards them. "Hey guys! Why are you setting up tents?". I asked. Looking at the messed up looking tents.

"Aunt Lorea wanted us to put up tents for tonight! They said the weather is going to be perfect for a camp out!". Mikayla said, a paper dangling from her hands.

"Oh! Can I help?". They all nodded. "Where-

"There at my jeep. I'll go get it for you". Michael said standing up from his crouch position.

"No no! I'll get it myself". I skipped my way towards his jeep and opened the trunk. There placed numerous bags. I grab the one big enough for Cane and I.

I walked closer to where the others are setting up. I noticed that were making some sort of circle. And I also noticed Cane in all his glory. Face scrunched up to a frown. I looked at what his holding. His holding two rocks trying to make a fire?

I laughed inside as he kept on rubbing the two poor rocks. I stared at the sticks that's suppose to be on fire. I concentrated and moments later, the sticks formed a little flame until it became a bonfire.

Cane's face broke into a smile. "Finally!". He said exasperated.
My brothers came and pat him on the shoulders. Milla and Aicle came rushing.

"Guys! Were supposed to light it up there!". They both said pointing to the middle of all the tents.

"What?!". Cane burst laughing. "I'm done!". He raised his hands and walked towards me.

I turned around and start off with the tent. Hmm...I grab the paper and looked through the procedures.

"Hey need help there?". Zeke and Cane both asked.

"Nah. I got this!". I shooed them away. I used my telekinesis power to bend and connect all the bendy metal rods thingy.

Fifteen minutes later, I've set up a perfectly made tent. I was pretty proud that I managed to do it by myself. Well if you don't count the using magic part.

"All done!". Everyone turned to me with jaw's dropped. I gave them a questioning look. Then I look at their supposed to be looking tents. "Oh, do you guys need any help?". They nodded so fast I thought their brain's gonna fall out.

I sighed and shook my head. I grab the paper Mika was holding and started off with the first tent I layed eyes on.

-

I drop to the ground. Exhausted.

"Thank the heavens! I'm finish!". I breath out. A hand grab my forearm and help me up.

"Cons of being a smartass". Mikayla said, linking her arm with mine. And dragging me to to the middle. There was a long cut down log placed at either side and a bonfire at the middle. A long wooden table was placed at the side, place at it was the salads and hotdogs and hamburgers. And other stuffs were going to use later for the barbecue.

"Who light that up?". I pointed to the bonfire. She pointed to Aicle.

I sat next to Cane and inter wind our hands. He pulled me to his lap. "I have to tell you something". He started.

"Hmm?". I craned my neck to look at him.

"The Luna ceremony will be taking place here tomorrow evening". He scanned my face. What? It's not like I'm not ready to meet the pack yet.

"Ok! But what will I be wearing?". Then I started to panicked. "I didn't pack anything formal! Oh no!". I put my hands on my cheeks.

"No need! Dress casual, beside anything will look good on you". I shoved his smirking face. Bad idea! We stumbled back and fall off the log. Me hitting Cane's hard chest. Cane groaned.

"Your fault!". I stand up and run from him. I run faster almost flying. I kept on teasing him by slowing down only at the last minute where he have a chance to catch me. I took of running faster again.

"Kids!". Mom shouted. I turned around and ran pass Cane. Heading back. Then I smelled it. I abruptly stopped and look towards the forest. I saw a pair of glowing yellow eyes.

And before I have time to react a body run towards me, and I was knock down to the ground.

^_^

And the last time I check it got up to 1.16k! All I want is to give y'll guys a hug!

As always!!!
Vote...
Comment...

See you!!!