Chapter Six

"Aura! Catch!". He threw me the ball and I caught it with haist. I threw the ball back and it hit him square in the face.

"Awe man! I should really be careful next time. That's the sixth one this day". I said running up to him and checking his nose.

"Ow! Aura, I think you broke my nose this time". I checked his whole face and saw no injuries whatsoever. He was fine.

"Liar. Your nose is perfectly fine". I nudged his face away from me and he stumbled back. I giggled, once he got his balance back. He charged towards me. I quickly dodged him.

He was gonna charge forward again but was cut off, when a lighting strike the ground just a few steps from me. I look up to see the clouds turning to grey then slightly darker. Until the only light was the lightning striking everywhere.

I started to shake. An ice cold breeze, blew up my hair and I almost stumbled to the ground. The temperature was dropping by second. "We need to go inside!". I shouted at him.

He ran up to me, and for an instance the Earth slowed down. I saw another bolt of lighting striking at his way. I charged towards him and pushed him out of the way. The lightning hitting me instead and burning my skin. I gritted my teeth as the pain surge from my burned flesh.

"Aura! Come on!". He grabbed my an injured arm and ran, taking him with me. We dodged lightning and lighting, until we reached the house.

"Kids! I'm so glad you two are alright! Come here". Mom said attacking us with a bear hug. I hiss as she touched my burned arm. "Omygod! We need to get you to the clinic". She started to lead me towards the pack doctor's office.

"Mom. I'm fine. I heal faster than any werewolf. Unless there's someone just like me". She let go of my arm and I just wrapped my good arm around her. "Don't worry too much. Your baby is fine". I said with a smile.

"I should have not let you out. You should have been here at the house. Safe, with no burns". She started to tear up.

"Mom. Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry. Oh God! Mom! And look my arm is all better now. You should also check on Zeke". I turned to Zeke. Who shook his head.

"I'm fine Alpha Lorea. If it wasn't for Aura, that lighting would have hit me. But she pushed me away". He hugged me. And I hug him back. "Thanks. I better go now".

"Zeke. Your mom is in the daycare and your dad is with my husband. Stay here, to keep Aura companied". Zeke nodded and mom wrapped him up in a hug.

Suddenly the door burst open, three unfamiliar men walk in. Mom grabbed our hands and pulled as behind her. Protecting us. The three men spotted us and slowly walked to our direction. They sniffed the air. And turned to me with a scary smile.

"Give us the girl Lorea". Mom shook her head.

"No! I wont. You trespass on our land. And for that you are to be banished to our dungeon. Guards!". Before the guards can come. The tallest men with yellow gold eyes. Snatched me from my moyms grip. "Hey! What are you doing?! Let go of her!".

"This kid belongs to us Lorea. She is a part of our fate". I don't understand any of this shit...

"What do you mean?! Let go of me! I don't even know you! Have you ever know about personal space?!". I struggled out of his grip. I'm more stronger than him. I grab his hand and pulled it backwards, snapping it. The man release a loud growl.