Chapter Seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to Xx_proxies_xX and deedeepiercy

Song title: The best thing(That never happened)

Song by: We Re The In Crowd (WATIC)

ENJOY!!!()

Days...Weeks....Months, have pass, and I've grown accustomed to the people around here. Wandering around the house, sometimes I'll pass some people who would say hi to me, some will even stop for a quick chat.

Some kids will even mention me as their Luna. I just blushed and told them its not true.

Not only that, but I've warmed myself into Aidan's heart. As surprising as it is, he's not a total statue. The man can smile! Behind that frown that looks like its always embedded on his forehead and that face that looks as stiff as a bamboo. He's a real softie!

"Sometimes people aren't what they seem to be". Was his explanation of how he acted at first.

Now I'm standing here at the pack's nursery, counting from one to ten. Finally reaching ten for the fifth time because I want to give the kids extra time to hide.

Walking out towards the playground, I saw two little feet, hiding behind the ladder leading up to the spiral slide. Sneaking at their backs, I silently tiptoed towards them.

"Boo!". They both screamed and run off. I threw my head back laughing and catch up to them. Grabbing them both by the waist, I lift them up and twirl them around a couple times.

"Aura!". Ella, a little 7 year old girl and Tes and Aidan's little sister, with brown slightly curly hair and brown eyes, cried hugging my left leg. "I thought you were the bogeyman!". Her trembling lower lip stand as proof of Seb, telling scary stories again about that said bogeyman.

I turned to the other kid I was playing with. The little boy is the same age as Ella and have ginger red hair and hazel eyes.

"Seb? I told you to stop telling her scary stories like that". I crouched down and put my right hand at Ella's shoulder and put my other hand at Seb's shoulder.

"Say sorry to Ella, Seb". I didn't scold the kid because it sound a bit cruel to yell at a kid for telling untrue stories his brother told.

"And hug it out". Aidan added crouching down also beside me and sending me a smile.

"Sorry El". Seb said sincerely while pouting. He leaned forward and hug Ella. I grinned at the two, my eyes twinkling with joy.

"Can I style your hair?". Ella pipped after they release each other. I took a weary glanced at Aidan. He just shrugged.

"Yeah ok!". I exclaimed, and Ella ushered me to their room and sat me in a seat facing the mirror. "Is it ok, if we use Tes's room?".

"Tessie is my sister, she won't mind". She grabbed a comb and started to brush off the tangles in my hair.

Hmm..I wish that's how easy you can get rid off the tangles happening with your earphones.

How does those tangles even happens in my pocket?

"You can open your eyes now". I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My white long hair was pulled into two pigtails, the left pigtail slightly lower than the other. But all in all, it looks good!

"Your so good! You know, you'll be a good hair designer when you grow up". I chirped. She pulled out her hair ban that has a cute medium size pink bow on the side with a white pearl on the center of the bow.

"Thank you". She thanked my compliment and put the hair ban on my head. "Tes always says that to me when I'm playing with her hair".

"Well she's very much correct with that". I smiled down at her lovingly and picked her up, placing her at my lap. "Now, I'll style up your hair just like mine, so we can have the same hairstyle the entire day". She clapped her hands giddily.

"Awe! You two look so adorable!". Dean cooed pinching my cheeks. I drop Ella's hand and pinched his cheeks, much harder and painful than his.

He jumped back and rub his pink cheeks. "From what I know, people say thank you if they'd been complimented, not return it in using violence!".

"Yada yada yada. I don't need your compliment". I scrunched up my nose. "Sheesh! You reek of trees woods and mud! What are you the swamp monster?".

He raised his arms and sniffed his armpits. "Your a great lier shortie".

"Gross. Take a bath!". Ella screamed, we turned to her with amused expressions. Her hands covered her nose and I also notice she took a couple steps back.

''Come one Ell! Let's flee before swamp monster catches us with his stinkyness!". We dashed off running.

¥¥¥TIM€L@P§€¥¥¥

"Where do you think your going?". Aidan asked, blocking my ways out of the door of his room.

"I can take care of myself, its just a little gashed". I retorted and proceeded to squeeze out of the door.

"No". He grab my shoulder and pushed me away from the door. "Its not just a single gashed! Its a freaking six inch scar!". He scolded.

I was playing with the kids when I trampled over a small rock and gashed my stomach from a lose wiring from the swing.

To say that Aidan reacted calmly will be a lie. He practically swept me off my feet and rushed to the pack's clinic.

The doctor shook his head and said that it was a six inched scar that goes pretty deep. He stitched it up and I almost broke Aidan's hand from squeezing it too hard when the doctor stitched up the wound.

After doc. Anderson have stitched up the wound, he said it will take just one day for it to heal because of our werewolf abilities.

And now he wouldn't let me leave his room without under others supervision.

"I'm not a for year old! I can take care of this wound". I snapped, crossing my arms.

"Well your a hurt for year old. And I'm a concerned friend!". He retorted with the same loud volume as my voice. "You are under house arrest! And that's final". He finished with his Alpha voice, that has no insignificant effect on me.

I slumped back. "But I'm bored! And Tes said she was going to the mall!". I whined, like a little child with flaring hands and a scowl.

"I would be at Tessa's side at all cause. Please?". I pleaded with my best puppy dogs eyes and a pout on my lips. Clasping my hands together.

"Fine". I almost jumped up in joy when he gave me a look that said 'don't your dare' so I stopped myself before he changed his mind. "Just be safe ok?". I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and placed a soft kissed on my forehead. "Your gonna be the death of me". He muttered under his breath.

(^o^)

An early update for all you amazing readers!!
A special thanks to my editor!

And a shout out to my wonderful and crazy bestfriend! AndreaTheWeirdo

Love you bes!

Vote....
Comment...

Byeesss!(^^)丿