Chapter Forteen

This chapie is dedicated to HopelessLoverEmpress and marielle_18_mar

Song above is: Battle Field by Jordin Sparks.

Thank you guys for all the reads and votes!

Enjoy!( ' ▽ ' )

"Aaaaaah!!!!". I screamed out in pain, as I fell out of the bed. The excruciating pain shot through my whole body. I felt for the switch and turned on the light. I looked at the mirror breathing heavily.

"No". I muttered as I saw my neck, nothing. No mark. Just plain skin. I sob to the ground, loads of tears streaming at the side of my face.

I need to get out of here. I shot up to the closet, and groaned when my vision blurred for a second when I stand up too quickly.

I grab a backpack and stuff three jeans in it and some t-shirts, I splash my face with water and tied my hair to a messy bun.

I shoved my pair of Nikes inside the bag and run out to the forest. I never once look back, or it will only remind me of the pain he made me endured.

Stop crying Aura, that asshole don't deserve any of those tears.

Having enough I shifted to my wolf form and let Dawn take over. But I cant, no matter how I tried, I couldn't shift.

Dawn! Dawn! I screamed for her but I can only hear her faint cries. No, it cant be.

This only means one thing. He mated with someone else. I gasped out as another set of tears came running down my already puffy cheeks.

I drop to a nearby tree and rested my back to it. I cant take it, I cant take all this pain.

My heart is shuttered. My mate is an asshole. I don't know where I am. My life has ended. I collapse to the ground with a loud thud.

I'd rather die in a dream than live in this nightmare.

\(;'□`)/

"Get up". Someone nudge me. "I said get up". This time he grabbed my shoulders and shake them furiously. What the hell is this dude's problem?!

"What?!!". I opened my eye lids and screamed at them. "Who are you?". I asked as eyed them all. There stood two men staring down at me now, with a couple of wolves behind them.

"What's your name?". The dude that shook me to wake up asked.

"Genie.....Genie Camien". I cant tell my real name, or they'll find out that I'm a Luna. And I'm sure if they find out, they'll send me back to the pack. Which I dreaded to happen.

Seriously? That's the best you can come up with? Dawn retorted.

This are the times that I wished, I could just strangle you to death. Try facing this hulk guys and your brain will surely melt.

"I'm sorry for intruding, I promise you, I meant no harm". I tried to be as sincere as I can. I cant stay here.

"Well looking at you, you wont give much of a fight either".  Beta man said. While chuckling lightly. I looked down and glared at the floor, poor floor. Have to face the wrath of Aura.

"Move". Came a deep voice, its full of authority and I know from there its the Alpha. I gulped. He emerged from the crowds.

He stalks towards me with narrowed eyes. His face void from emotions. "What pack are you from?". I sunk deeper on the tree, trying my best to make some distance.