Chapter Thirteen

*Squeals so loud, a mirror broke* 2.2k reads!!! I know for some people that's just a small thing, but still!!! Thank you Thank you! Thank you guys so much!

Song above is 'New Romantic'-by Taylor Swift.

Chappie dedicated to vectorplate and doroflo

Enjoy Mi Lovelies!!! ^_^

"Cane! Put me down this instant! Or I will cut off your arms and hit you with it!". I whined in protest, as he kept on walking. Him, carrying me around like a sack of potatoes.

"Na ah! This is your punishment for losing". Punishment the squirrel's ass!

"I don't care! Now put me down you scum bag!".

"Ouch baby, that hurts!".

I sulked and went limp on his shoulder. "Your not putting me down?". I asked, my voice real damn low.

"Nope".

I narrowed my eyes to slits. "Ow!". I fake cried out in pain and clutched my stomach.

He went on full alarm mode and set me down on my feet. "Are you okay?! Do you want me to take you to the hospital?! I'll call the pack doctor!!! Of fuck it! I'm taking you to the hospital". He said, well more like shouted to me like I have a problem in hearing. And his shaking my shoulders furiously is making me kinda dissy.

I burst out laughing and shove his chest. He stumbled backwards and I took that as a chance to make a run for it.

I ran past people, who gave me weird stares. I ignored them and accidentally tripped. I'm lucky there's a pool nearby.

I landed on the pool with a splash. I resurfaced and breath for air. I swam towards the edge of the pool, where a smirking Cane is currently crouching.

I grabbed his outstretched hand and pulled him into the pool. His head pop out of the water and he glared at me.

"Oops?". I smiled innocently at him.

"That's it, no more games princess". I lunged for me but I quickly dodged.

I grabbed one of the water guns that's been scattered around the floor and sprayed it all over his face.

He grabbed one of the water guns. "Game on".

And that's how it all turned out to a water gun fight.

(/^▽^)/

I hid behind a tree and silently crept towards Ceous. I felt a cold liquid run down my back and turned around. I glared at Zeke and sprayed him with ice cold water.

I press the plastic trigger, but no water came out.

Oh Dang

I ran away from the two boys and went to the pool to re load.

"Okay! Enough you kids!". Mom hollered from all the way at the barbecue. I swear mom has a thing in interrupting everything!

"Fi-Fina-naly". Bridget came out of a big oak tree, shivering like crazy. Oh and I forgot to tell! She's Michael's mate! And I also found out that she's Chloe's sister!

Michael came rushing towards her and wrapped a towel around her.

"Hey! No fair! Mom said enough!". Milla shrieked and ducked behind me, I didn't have time to protest what she meant, when the freezing cold water hit me.

I shrieked and quickly covered myself. Its like doing the ice bucket challenge all over again!

"I-I H-Hat-e You Gu-Guys!!!". I forced through my teeth that resembles a beaver cutting through wood.

And what did they did in return? They laugh! The nerve of these guys!

"You know what?! I'm never talking to any of you ever again!". I stomped my way over to mom and forcefully shoved them out of my way.

"Awe! Come on baby sis!". Leo whined, draping a huge towel around my freezing frame. Now he has the decency to be nice?!

I turned away from him, in searched of my mate. I frown when I didn't spot him on the barbecue. I walked towards the tent and grabbed some sweats and jean shorts.

I sighed when the freezing stop. "Where's Cane?". I asked Cole.
Which he answered with a 'dunno'.

I felt someone spined me around and a pair of lips crashed to mines. This was not Cane! My eyes widened and shoved the guy away.

"Zeke?!". It happened so fast that I didn't have time to process it. Cane was on top of Zeke, furiously blowing punches on Zeke's face.

"Cane stop!". I grabbed his left forearm and as much force as I can master, pulled him off Zeke.

"Your defending him?!". He grabbed by arm and harshly pulled me to an un occupied hut.

"I wasn't defendi-

I didn't have time finishing my sentence because he shove me to a wall. I groaned in pain when my back hit the it.

"You are MINE!". He crashed his lips to mine. I didn't feel any love, just anger and jealousy. His lips move harshly against mine.

"I forbid you to never ever speak or interact with that man again". And that made me angry.

"I am not some servant that you can control! Sure he kissed me! But his still my bestfriend and that's not changing anything!".

"Don't speak at me that way! I am still your Alpha!".

"I don't give a fuck about your title!".

"You are not speaking to him ever again and that's final!".

"I am not one of your toy! Who you can sleep around with! And have everything your way!".

"Who told you that?!".

"What for?! So you can kill her like the ruthless beast you are?! How dare you keep a secret like this from me!". His face softened and he cupped my face, but move my face away.

"It was an accident". And you think I will believe that bunch of bullshit?!

"Oh? So let me get this straight then, you were walking down the hall and you pass a hole, you feel curious about this hold and made your way to it and on your way your pants fell off and so did your boxers! And you were so clumsy you trip and your willy landed perfectly to the hole! Which just so happened to be a woman's vagina! And  you were so clumsy! It happened a billion times more!".at the end of my rant, tears were streaming down my face. He opened his mouth but I cut him off and run out of the hut.

I grabbed his car's keys and head to the parking lot. I drove as fast as I can. Away from him.

I laid on the bed, and cried my eyes to sleep.

\(;'□`)/

I have to say, that this story is gonna be ending soon. But theres going to be a sequel!

So thnx to the people who still are keeping on reading!

(づ ̄ ³) Muwah!

Vote...
Fan....
Comment...

Adios! Mi Amigos!