Chapter Twenty-Two

This chapter is dedicated to...puppy2484 and ContageousHybrid

Song above is...Clarity

Song played by Zedd

Banner of Cane Connor
Made by moi!

"You cant always control, who walks into your lifeBut you can control which window toThrow them out"

But you can control which window to
Throw them out"

~Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth Betold~

I cradled the sleeping baby in my arms and swayed back and fort on the heels of my feet. His eyes flutter open and I touched it soft cheek, my heart ache when he pulled my thumb and look up at me in curiosity.

I'm on nursery duty today and this little bundle of jot got assigned to me. The poor baby's father died when a rouge attack him in the woods, and his mother also died after a couple of hours since he was born.

He made a little gurgling sound and I snuggled my nose on his soft chubby cheek.

Man I love kids!

My smile slowly fades when I spotted Rica stepping out of the pack house and looking around nervously before proceeding unto the forest.

Hmmm...now what's this rat up to now.

"Chloe! Please hold him for me for a moment please". She agreed happily seeing that the people inside the nursery didn't allowed her to help in taking care of the babies. I handed Reece to Chloe's arms.

"I promise I'll take good care of him!". She smiled giddily at Reece and started making funny faces. I softly chuckled at the faces she's making, but my smile disappeared when I follow Rica into the woods.

"I told you! Don't drink you youth potion inside the pack house! Your not being careful!". I knew! I knew it was a youth potion! I peak from the tree I was hiding and saw a man with piercing yellow eyes holding Rica by the forearm, roughly I may say by the look of hurt on her face. Piercing yellow eyes, those eyes! That demon! This guy is Cane's sister's murderer!

This is the man who killed Amy! And this Rica is connected to him!

He killed our sister in law. Dawn cried in my head.

Yes. He did. And so did this mole rat. I answered back.

It all matches up to me. Rica is the rat in the pack house! My anger fueled up and I'm ready to release it on her.