Chapter Three

Song: How Deep Is Your Love

Song Artist: Calvin Harris

Chapter Dedicated: @angelman_gail

~Chapter Three: Mate~

I laughed as Alpha Keegan cracked another joke. Our group erupted in hysterical laughs. But we quickly shut up, after heads started looking at our direction.

I must say. I was surprise to find Alpha Keegan has humor in him. He looks so intimidating.

I also found out that Aaron was his son, and after the revelation I kept staring at him and Aaron. Comparing any similar features.

Blonde hair. Check
Corny personality. Check
Has a tremendous laugh. Double Check

And then suddenly that all too familiar scent engulfed my nostrils again. An arm snake around my waist. And I was pulled to a very hard and strong chest. Sparks erupted from my stomach when he touched me. And I only knew one thing.

We all stopped talking. In fact the whole ball room was quiet and now staring at us. The Alphas gave them looks and they quickly got back to their own business.

"Alpha. You should wait till this ball ended then we can settle this at our dad's office". Leo said pulling me out of my mates hold.

I instantly felt cold. Missing the warmth of his arms around me. A low growl escaped the Alpha's lips and I know his wolf is trying to surface.

"Leo. She is my mate. And she is to come with me where she belongs". He pulled me again to his chest but Leo pulled me again.

What a great time to play tug of war!

"I told you already. She's a precious wolf. We're not just letting her go with her mate without settling things first. Now I tell you Alpha, wait till this ball is finished, we will settle this or you will loss your mate". Leo growled keeping me in his arms.

"She is my mate Leo. She belongs to me, and to my pack". I pulled away from my brothers arms and went to stand between them. Preventing anything worse to happen.

"Stop it! The both of you! I am not a thing or a material that belongs to a certain someone. Can you two please calm down? Let us settle this at the pack house, stop creating a scene". My brother and mate flinched at the sound of my angry voice.

Soon enough we were standing at dad's office. Him situated behind the table while mom sat besides him. I sat at the chair infront of the table and Alpha, my mate, sat besides me.

My brother Ceous is pacing back and forth in the corner. While Drake's sitting on the couch, with closed eyes, probably thinking deeply, and then there's Leo, who sat besides Drake, just glaring daggers at the back of my mate's head.

"So let's settle this matter once and for all. My daughter, Aura, is a very unique werewolf, we have kept her safe beneath our care and protection ever since she was born, and now you as her mate must do the same. You need to protect her at all cause, you are her mate and it is your duty to make sure no harm comes to my daughter. Her blood is very rare which had made her prone to attacks in the past, but just like what I have told you, we protected her as much as we can". Dad said with a strong and authorative voice, to which my mate answered with a firm nod.

" I understand, Alpha. She is my mate and I will make sure to protect her with my own life, I wont let any danger come near her". He said.

"Caine, My daughter has a lot of powers gifted to her, and although she barely uses them". Dad glanced at me swiftly.  "She is very precious to us, and one wrong move, Caine". He raised his index finger before pointing to my brothers huddled at the back. "They will come for you". He finished with a smirk.