Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter dedicated to...AlexSalimiar amd DanielleDeluna16

Song above is We don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth

"Its funny how sometimes, the person you'd take a bullet for, Are the ones behind the trigger"

~Chapter Twenty-Seven: Queen Malvolia

I combed through my hair and tied it up with a band. I grab the hose and watered the flowers.

I've decided to be more productive than lung around inside. But also to think of a way to catch Zeke and the Centaur King. I've look through maps and found his castle.

So I was thinking in checking if his really there. And Zeke.

But I know, Cane wouldn't let me. He would instantly go with his rage against the king and attack immediately. So here I am thinking of a way to sneak out without leaving anyone suspicious.

"Hey". Cane greeted, kissing my cheek from behind and wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey". I said back.

"What's wrong?". He asked. Turning me around in his arms and looking at my eyes. I shook my head. And look down.

"Nothing's wrong". I lied.

"Ok". But I know he didn't believe me.

He kissed my cheek again. "Let's go inside, Lunch's ready". I nodded and put down the hose.

He offered his hand and I just look at it. I look up at him with a sad face and dropped to the ground.

~Cane's Pov~

I offered my hand to her, and she just look at it and send me a sad expression. My eyes widen as she dropped to the ground, quickly running to her side before she hit the ground.

I cupped her face and tried to know what happened to her. I checked her heart beat, thankful that its still beating.

Picking her up bridal style and rushing inside.

Stay with me, please

~Third Person POV~
(Settings:The Porgatory)

Yellow pixelated gleaming lights hovers around a walking figure. White long gown, Luminous gray flowing hair, vibrant violet eyes, a crystal crown with rhinestone pecks sitting on her head. And pale skin.

The two armored guards stand by the two double doors. They nodded at her and opened the doors. She walked in and all heads turned to her. She raised her chin up in pride and stride to her sit.

From the corner, River rolled her eyes clearly irritated. "Alright! Since she's already here, lets start". Roseria, the former Moon Goddess said sitting at the very end of the long table.

(Roseria is pronounced as Row-Se-Ria)

Malvolia raised one hand. "First off, why do all of the councils and royals have to be here, aren't we just discussing about your grand daughter?".

(Malvolia is the queen of all Vampires)

"Excuse me, 'just'? May I remind your Malvolia that my granddaughter is the future Moon Goddess". Roseria narowed her eyes. "Please don't tell me your still on about how you wanted to be the next Moon Goddess?". Roseria laughed. "That will never happen". One of the Council rised from his seat.