Chapter Seven

Dedicated to German Shepard-Royal. Thanks for adding my story to your reading list!

Song above is 'Out Of The Woods'- by Taylor Swift.

You'll be finding out later about those pics.

Enjoy! ^_^

Blah blah blah. I thought while listening at my wolf. Rambling about why me and Caine didn't continued the mating process last night.

I blocked her out. Tired of her constant scolding. Well she cant blame me if I'm not as hormonal as her.

Literally! She needs to take some hormone lessons!

I looked around the room looking for anything to do. I noticed this room was either black or white. Kind of remids me of an old movie.

Maybe I should redecorate this room. Add a little color here and there. I clapped my hands joyfully. Already imagining the newly decorated room.

My phone went off and I grabbed it. The number was unknown. "Hello?". I asked.

"Aura! It's me Mikayla!".

"Mika! How are you?! It's been a week since we last talk". I said. A smile on my face. Mika and her family are part of our pack. Her father, Luke. Is Gemini. We would always wander around the pack house or visit the nursery.

We we're like those people who are friends since their in diapers!

"Fine. It's you I'm suppose to ask. I heard you found your mate". Even at the phone I can tell she's raising her eyebrows at me. Suggestively.

Another thing, Dawn gets well with her than me...!

"Yes. I found my mate". She squealed. I had to pull my phone away from my ear.

"Omg! Congratulation! Quickly! Tell me all about him!". She demanded. Mika is always the one for gossips.

Juicy gossips...

Gossips that can ruin your life in an instant...

Gossips that they use to black mail you...

That's are best friends are for!

Oh joy!

For the next hours I talked about Caine and how we met. Speaking of Caine I haven't seen him this morning. He send me his beta Cristo, to tell me that his doing some kind of surveillance around the territory.

Are they okay?

What if something happened to them?!

Holy cow, what if rouges attacked them?!

Aura, sheesh! Calm the heck down woman!

"Hellooo? Earth to Aura?".

"Oh hey. Sorry I was just thinking". More like over reacting.

Then an idea came to my head. "You know what? Why don't we go shopping? Have some girl time? What do you say?". I really wish she says yes.

"That'll be great! Where we at?".

"I was thinking we can go shopping to that mall we always went to then some relax time?".

"Okay! See you!". I told her bye and that we'll just meet there. I hopped out of bed and took a shower. I grabbed my skinny jeans, and a pink lace top. I slid on some moccasins boots. And tied my hair into a messy bun .I grabbed my black shoulder bag.

I opened my door and two men where standing there. "Excuse me? Who are you two?". I asked.

"Good morning Luna. I'm Cole. And that's Michael". Cole said pointing to the guy beside him.

"Hello. Why are you here?'".

"The Alpha send as here to keep you safe. Rouges have been trespassing our boarders lately and he wanted you safe here". I nodded. He noticed my outfit. "Your going somewhere Luna?". I nodded. "Alpha wouldn't like that".

"Why so?".

"He instruct us to not let you out of the house".

Not this cliche shit.....I can't take this cliche shit.....

"But I'm going out with my friend. Can't he trust me?". I clutch my bag tighter. "Can you please tell him that I'm just having a girl time with my friend, her name is Mikayla and she's from my parent's pack". He nodded hesitantly. I can tell his mind linking Caine. He sighed.

"The Alpha said, he will let you. But we have to come". I grin.

"Okay! Come on!". I dashed out of the house and to the garage.

Minutes later we arrive at the mall. I hoped out the car. Followed by Cole and Michael. As we entered the mall I recognise a familiar blonde head. I squinted my eyes. And I was right.

"Zeke!". I shrieked and run up to him. He turned towards me just in time to caught me in his arms.

"For a second there. I thought I was being attack". He chuckled and hugged me tighter.

He removed his arms from me and I attacked Mika next with a bear hug.

"I miss you so much!". She said. Her eyes turned to the person behind me. I turned around to see Cole staring right at Mika. Wai- No way!

I jump up with joy.

"Congrats!".

After that we went into every store. "Hey. Which one do you think is better?". I turned to Mika. She was holding a short strapless red dress with a sparkly silver belt around the waist and another one exactly the same but color black. I shrugged.

"It depends on the occasion".

"Cole asked me out. So...? Which looks better?". I pointed to the black one. I look through clothes and clothes. Zeke, Cole, and Michael standing outside. They said they can't lose their pride. It'll be a massive bombshell to their egos.

"Let me carry that". Zeke offered, taking the bags from my hands. I shoot him a quick smile and thank you.

"Where we going next?". Mika asked. With a jump at her step.

"Food court! I'm starving". Michael and Cole both whined.

"I agree". I chipped in as my stomach growled.

"Awe! I'm gonna miss you both!". I said hugging Mika and Zeke. We were outside the mall.

"Us too! But don't worry. There's still next time". Cole and her hugged and we walk towards the car. The minute my butt hit the leather sit I fall deep asleep.

The only sound I heard was the two amuse laughs coming from Cole and Michael.

I hopped off the stool. And decided to try to make dinner. Key word try. I fished out the ingredients.

I tap on YouTube. And followed as what the person said. I decided to try and make Summer pudding for desert and chicken tikka masala for dinner.

*******Time Laps********

I grin happily as I place the food at the table. This is my first time ever cooking. Well besides the burned pancakes.

I skip happily to Caine's office. I opened the door and gasped.

I'm going to kill him.

^_^

So try for the cliff hanger! Hmmmm...what have Caine done?

Bye peeps!
(*^^*)