Chapter Sixteen

Chapie dedicated to: Ilovejasper123 and mfoxee6

Song title: Let me go

Song by: Avril Lavigne ft. Chad Kroeger

Enjoy!( ' ▽ ' )

"Faster!"

"Come on!". Tessa clapped her hand, urging me to go faster as I raced through hurdles and hurdles.

We've been doing hurdles, pushups, frog jumps, squats, and all sorts of possible ways to penetrate and completely destroy your bones, well ok maybe not.

"Faster!". I wiped the sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand, and pushed myself to gain more speed.

Like I wasn't already running like the speed of lighting. The Flash be quaking!

"Do you want Dean to train you?". I whipped my head to the girl, whom I'm ought to strangle.

"No! One word that'll come out of that boy's mouth and I'll gladly wipe his head clean off!". Dean literally annoys the crap out of me! And being at lease 1 meter close to him aggravates me to the point where I'll pull my hair out from the roots of my scalp.

"Then go faster!". I gave her an 'are you kidding me?' look.

Lets just rewind to when we came out of the girl's locker room.

"So...you're Aura Starr?". Dean asked with his signature boyish smirk in tacked on his lips. I shrugged off his heavy muscular arm off my shoulder.

"How'd you know?".

"Duh? I'm just that smart". He conquered with crossed arms and a proud smirk.

"Aidan told him, plus you're nosy not smart". Tessa butted in, completely ruining Dean's chance of manipulating me into thinking he's actually smart.

"Don't worry 'bout him, he's our cousin". Tessa said with a smug look. "An idiotic cousin that is". She glared at Dean and smacked him upside the head. "Where were you last night? Aubrey who is your mate by the way, was looking for you all around the house!". She scolded him like a little boy that took a candy without asking.

"I told you, pack business". Was his simple answer.

"Pack business my ass". She narrowed her eyes to slits and pointed her index finger at him. "You're just trying to get away from her!".

"Its none of your business, cousin or not, you can't go around and tell me what to do or butt into my and my mate's problems".

"You know what?". She put her hands on her hips biting her lower lip, as if about to lose it. "You're an ass, if you wont appreciate your mate a bit better, you'll lose her eventually, and if you did, don't come running to me, or my brother asking for help. Capisce?". She finished with a raised brow.

"Yeah sure. Whatever". He stared down at the floor putting his hands inside the pockets of his grey basketball shorts.

"Umm, so practice?". I reminded them to break the awkward silence that followed their argument.

"Give me fifty jump pushups and fifty jumping jacks". He ordered glumly.

"Jeez, you're so unfit". He declared looking down at me, while doing a couple more pushups.

"Well sorry not sorry, if I'm not as athletic as you are". I retorted bitterly.

"Considering your pudgy belly-