Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter dedicated too.....Jasdiaz89 and xhaine_0o6

Song above is Everybody's Fool
by Evanescence.

"When someone you love becomes a memory,
The memory becomes a treasure"

~Chapter Twenty-Three: Aloha To Alpha ~

Cole's POV

I watched as Caine yelled at Aura to step out of his land. I looked at Aura in sympathy. Her lower lip is trembling and hot tears came pouring out of her eyes. She sprinted out of the house, and Caine's angered face morphed into a frown.

Oh so your realizing just now that the person you've been weeping on is the bitch who poisoned our minds?

"What the fuck is wrong with you dude?!". I screamed at him. Not caring if he rips my head of from disrespecting him. And him being our Alpha.

"You just told your mate to go the hell away". Michael remarked with crossed arms and his side leaning against the wall beside us.

"I did?". Caine asked, as if not believing it.

I'd cut the man some slack but if he don't move his ass out of here and chase Aura, he'll say hello to my fist.

"Yes! And that". I pointed to the lifeless body lying on the floor. "Is the bitch who poisoned our minds and put you under her spell". He looked at the body and made a disgusted scrunched up face.

"Put that body away and burn it". He ordered through the mind link.

"So? Aren't you like gonna chase after her?". I raise one eyebrow at him.

He realizes it and sprinted out of the door.

Cane's Pov

Mate

That's all I'm thinking of. I race through the trees making the birds fly away from their nests.

"I know she's here! I can smell her scent everywhere!". I heard arguing. Once I reached deeper into the woods.

"Don't argue with me at a time like this!". A girl, probably on her mid twenties trudge a finger at him. "She could be anywhere!". She threw her hands up, in frustration. "Lose! Or probably...hurt! We need to find her!". She turned to the others. "Search through those trees over there, if you catch her scent, tell me".

"And what are you doing, stepping in my land without permission?". I craned my head to the side. "Name?".

"Oh thank God!". She exclaimed. "We're searching for a girl, with white straight hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. Have you seen her around here?". I narrowed my eyes at her, knowing instantly who she's referring to.

"You still haven't answered my previous question, what are your names". I gestured to both of them. The guy beside her smirks and crossed his arms.

"Alpha Aidan Yeanga of the 'Shadow Keeper' pack''. I just smirked darkly in return

Alpha to Alpha it is then.