Chapter Twenty

This chapter is dedicated to...megmegmappin and zowiedavis

Song above is Stay Away by G Hannelius

"There are no secrets that
Time does not reveal"
-Jean Racine

~Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Revelations~

I clutched my phone tighter as I watched from my window at the couple.

Never in my life have I been this jealous to someone. That green little monster lurking in your mind has never shown his gooey green face yet in my life.

Day one has pass and I'm still having trouble in figuring out this whole forgetting me thing.

Id try striking up conversations with Mikayla, Milla, Chloe, Aicle, Bridget, Lara, Kara. And even some pack members! But I'm no close in solving this whole rubix cube, I call as my life.

And worse of all, Aidan and his whole pack is looking for me! I'm just a tad bit lucky, he hasn't thought of looking through Silver Moon for me.

I'll hear some of the pack members, I pass by sometimes. Talking about the 'Shadow Keeper' pack which is Aidan's pack, searching for their lose Luna, I just mentally laugh at them thinking me as the Luna.

A knock came from the other side of my close door. "Who is it?". I shouted, not the rude kind of way though.

"Its me". Chloe said chirply.

"Come in". She opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey". She took beside me at the sofa with the window I was staring at.

"Hey, whats up?". I asked.

"The ceiling". She grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Haha very funny". I muttered dryly, but with a small smile etched on my face.

"Hey? I'm just trying to put a smile on your face. And it work".

"It did. So what are you really here for?".

"We need someone to help at the pack's nursery, considering that you have nothing else to do than stare at that window, I said, you can help''.

"Sure! I love kids!". I exclaimed and stand up. She grabbed my hand and towed me outside towards another building that's not connected to the pack house.

I opened the two wooden door, that has multiple smiley faces stickered on it. The first thing that greeted me are the smiling children.

Soon enough I find myself playing hide and seek, tag, tag of war, soccer, basketball, pin the tail on the pony. And other sorts of playable games for kids.

I layed the sleeping little girl's head on my lap and lightly stroke her brown locks. And continue to watch 'Finding Nemo' with the other kids who's not still fast asleep. On me.

I pick up the remote from the black marble coffee table and lowered the volume, due to the sleeping kids. I carefully slip my arms around the little who's head was lying on my lap and carried her to her room where I laid her down on her mint green bed, I bent down and grab the fallen stuff horsy from the floor and carefully layed it beside her, she wrapped her arms around it and leaned into the soft stuff toy.