Chapter Eleven

Ps. I'm not the one writing the kissing or smutty scenes. My editor is. I'm just too damn innocent for those😁.

Song above is 'Count on me'- by Bruno Mars.
Don't judge.

Picture of Aura's outfit above.

This Chapie is dedicated to blacksugarbone and StaringAtTheCeiling

Enjoy! ^_^

I flip us over so, with a raised fist. Ready to punch the person. When I saw the person's face I dropped my hands.

I look at the forest. Forest searching for the glowing yellow eyes. But found nothing, but trees, leaves, and branches.

I got off of Cane's chest. "You scared me there".

"Sorry. I didn't know you'll react that way". I nodded and started walking towards the forest. "Hey! Its this way". He said pointing to the beach.

"I know. You can go. I'll just go and check on something". He shook his head.

"No I'm coming with you".

Before I can make another step. Mom burst out of nowhere. "You two! Come on now!". Mom grabbed my arm and dragged me to the dozens of tents.

I mentally curse, as I took heavy and stubborn steps towards it. Wherever those glowing eyes came from, I have to find out where.

When we reach it I was pulled from my mother by Mikayla. "Ps. I'm not a sack of potatoes to be dragged around". I said as I was pulled from Mikayla's grasps.

"No, Mika. I'm taking Aura. You can go with Aicle". Milla said. Alright whats going on? I looked at Milla with a frown. I hate being dragged around.

"Whats going on?".

"Well Aicle said we need to go get ready for the Luna ceremony tonight, and I said isn't it like tomorrow and then she shook her head and said, no Alpha Moltren (Alpha Moltren is Cane's father). Wanted it to be held tonight. And I asked how will it be ready? She said it's not gonna be held here but at an island somewhere across this beach. And so here we are rushing to go get ready! Now come on!". I stared at her back with a bewilderment expression. How in Earth does this girl have such a massive lung full of air?

Omygod! Does our lungs expand when we shift?! Does it grow a bit? My train of thoughts was cut off when.

She ushered me inside the hut that currently have our stuffs. We haven't really move it to the tent yet. "Now show me all your clothes".

"What for?". I asked. Perplexed of why I have to dressed up good. What bad do it cause if I just wear a plain white t shirt and shorts and some flip flops?

"What for? Oh dear, this is a ceremony for the Luna. And you are the Luna". She tried reasoning with me. But it didn't work.

"I don't clearly see what's your point there". I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Even though were at the beach , you have to look good for the people that'll be your future people. You want a good first impression".

"What are you implying by good?". I said sceptical.

"Make up and all sorts ofcourse!". I slumped my shoulders.

"Fine but, remember if you made me look like a cake with dozens of layer. I'll kill you". I threatened her as I sat down at the chair in front of the mirror, with a table that has make ups placed all over it.

Poor table

****$* Time Lapse *$****

"Milla! Are you done yet?! Its been like two hours since you've gone inside there!". I knocked once more, my knuckles getting tired from knocking probably for the one hundred eighth time!

"Calm your tits! Just a few touches here and there, and I'll be out!". She said like for the fifth time.

I sighed, exasperated. I looked at the mirror to checked my reflection once more. Milla decided for a simple one that I was thankful for. A wore a light blue top with some jean shorts, that had a brown belt. With a matching colored sandals.

My make up? Well, Milla done it as simple as she can.

"I'm done! Now, how do I look? And please be honest". I gasped.

"You look beautiful". I emphasized that by waving my hands everywhere.

"Awe shaux". She cooed pinching my cheeks.

"You know, your the first one I know who ever say shaux". I said trying to get away from her death grasps.

"Ok I'm gonna let go of you now because you look like your in a lot of pain".

"Well damn, it might not have been obvious because you've been pinching my cheeks for eternity". I said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Ok Ms. Sarcastic! Lets got on our merry way to your ceremony". She said that ever so slowly, emphasizing the word ceremony.

^_^

Its short, I know! But I'm currently having a serious case of writers block!

Forgive me!

And sorry also for the long long update!

I'll try updating today, and make it a tad bit longer.