Chapter Thirty

Chapie dedicated to....sjaiden688 and
alyana_osorio

Song above is 'Little Do You Know'- by Alex and Sierra

"Too many of us are not living
Our dreams because we are
Living our fears"
-Les Brown

~Thirty- Fear It, Or Control It~

I felt like my heart got ripped out, the place where my heart was, is only now a hollow hole. I felt like my soul left my body. I felt empty and un whole.

I can feel the pain of the arrow in my chest.

I crouched down on my wolf form and nuzzle my snout on his neck. A whimper full of agony left my lips.

Why? Why does all of this have to happen to me?! I didn't asked for this life!

Suddenly feeling all the rage and seething hatred. I howled and charged for the man responsible for all of this.

I pushed him to the ground and growled menacingly. His smirk just grew wider.

I clawed on his face and ripped his stupid smirk off his face. Like literally.

But I didn't stop, oh no no no. I won't spare him. I would ripped his limbs one by one until all he is is dead meat.

I clawed. Bite. Kick. Everything. Releasing the coop up anger.

This man have destroyed, families, packs, and innocent lives. He killed werewolves without giving a second thought. He destroyed their lives, threatened them. Abuses them, tortured them! Put them in prison!

Like Zeke's mate...

Those kind of heartless monsters don't deserve a part of this world!

My fur is stained with crimson. My eyes pitch black as the night sky. But I stopped...

My eyes filled with regret. I slowly stepped back. Wounded and limping, he chuckled and ran away.

I'm not like him. I am a wolf, but not a beast.

Killing him wouldn't solve anything.

Everyone froze, the enemies stared at their so called leader. Realising that we've finally won, they scurried off away from us and dashed away, towards the direction of their coward king.

I shifted and crouched down beside Cane, noticing the tip of the arrow made of silver.

I sobbed on his chest. Placing my hands on his chest.

"Oh Caine! Why would you that?!". I shouted at him, my voice cracking at the end.

Hoping that this is all some funny joke and a I'll wake up and found everyone laughing.

He shouldn't have took the arrow for me! The arrow should have hit me! Not him!

I cant take the pain, the kind of pain you dreaded to feel, the pain of losing your mate, your other half, your soul mate....

"Luna". Someone said but I paid no attention.

He shouldn't have been the one lying on the floor! Oh! And the nickname that I never called him...

"Luna".

He wouldn't be in this position because of me! Its my fault!

He shouldn't have di-