Chapter 3

[Aquapaw's POV]

I growled a little. I was out hunting and I just missed another one of my catches. I was so bad at hunting. I could barely catch anything, or maybe it was because of where I was. I was very close to the EverClan border. I stayed closer to their since not many cats hunted over here anymore.

"We can always attack tomorrow. I'm sure that Greystar will agree with us." A meow came from behind the bushes.

I crouched low to the ground and made sure my tail didn't sweep the leaves aside or they would know I was there. I stalked closer to the bush trying to hear them better.

"I doubt she will say tonight. Then again she is crazy." Another voice said.

They are planning an attack! But on who? I thought.

"She also hated DepthClan and loves me. I can make her do it tomorrow so we are better trained." The first voice meowed like a snake.

"I'm not sure. I want it to be a surprise attack though!" The other voice meowed impatiently.

"Too bad. We need more time to train. We also need a plan on how we will kill Greystar in the battle. There is no use on counting on DepthClan on killing her. They are all mouse-brains and hate battling." Then there was a laughter.

I wanted to growl. How dare they call us mouse-brains! They also wanted to kill Greystar? That was unacceptable! I would have to tell Midnightstar.

Just then I let my tail sweep across the ground and both of the cats turned their head toward me. I squeaked and surprise and started to run into my territory. They stayed right behind me until the bigger one jumped and pinned me down.

"Thornpaw! Help me lift him. We will take him as prisoner since he most likely heard us. We can't let that secret get out." The bigger tom hissed. Thornpaw came and helped the warrior and they started to drag me to their territory.

"Tinypaw! Help me!" I yowled but knew it was useless. For that yowl I did get one thing. I got a big scratch on my cheek. It was from Thornpaw too. I was going to kill the fox-dung when I get free.

Calm down. They won't hurt you or they will start a war again. They don't have that many allies either. They wouldn't dare do that. I calmed myself down in my head. I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see Thornpaw and the warrior dragging my through the forest.

"This is too easy. I think this was a set up." Thornpaw began to meow in fear.

"I was just hunting and overheard you two. It's not a set up but I will tell Greystar what you said at the border when I get to your camp." I told them with my eyes still closed.

"Like we would take you to our camp!" Thornpaw laughed. I gulped and realized I wasn't a prisoner. I was going to be a slave when the warrior took over EverClan. He was probably going to do this with other apprentices too. I feared for the future now.

---------------------

MHAHAHHHHAHAHAH Lol, I got bored and wanted more action so there we go. What will happen to Aquapaw? We will find out later, maybe. I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to leave a vote and a comment.