Chapter 20

[Silverstar's POV]

I waited at the gathering place with my deputy and medicine cat by my sides. I had been the first cat to get there. Duskstar was the second. We were now waiting on Lilacstar, Midnightstar, and Beartstar. I flicked my tail against the ground as I heard some noise. I looked up and saw the shiny black pelt of Midnightstar come into the clearing with Sparklight, Aquapaw, and Tinypaw behind her. The two apprentices smiled as they saw me and rushed over.

"Hello little ones. How are your parents?" I asked them. They had looked up to me since they found out they were related to me.

"Good. Well Flamefur is worried about me but what's different? She always worries about me." Tinypaw told me. I chuckled softly and looked to Aquapaw.

"Cheetahpelt is good. He's been trying really hard being the deputy and all." The tom said softly. I nodded.

"As long as they are doing well I am okay with it. How are you two holding up after all this? It must have been hard. I lead a patrol around the borders of my territory to see if you had gotten lost or they were taking you somewhere else." I told them looking up and seeing Bearstar and Willowglow coming into the clearing with Lilacstar and Mintshy not far behind them.

"We are doing okay. Still having nightmares but who wouldn't?" Aquapaw asked me. I nodded and turned my eyes toward the new leaders.

"You must go back to Midnightstar now. I'm sure she wants you two to be with her. Hello Bearstar, Lilacstar." I said to the apprentices then turned to the leaders and bowed my head in respect.

"Hello Silverstar." They both said bowing their heads together.

Aquapaw and Tinypaw looked up to me then ran over toward Midnightstar. The black shecat looked up and saw all the leaders were there.

"Alright, we will start now. We have all heard about what has happened to EverClan by now, have we not?" She asked us. I nodded and looked to the other leaders. They all nodded.

I peeked my ears hearing some more noise from the distance. It was heavy pawsteps cracking on the branches and leaves around them. I narrowed my eyes toward the sound and saw some shapes and colors of a cat. As they came closer I realized it was Fangbreeze with his mate and apprentice on both of his sides barely holding him up. The old deputy of EverClan looked beat up and worn out.

"Please! I know we were never nice to any of you but you have to help us! A creature with a glow of orange found Fangbreeze and attacked him. We came here first since I had heard noise here." Bugpaw explained holding up his mentor. I looked and got up hurrying over to them.

"Come on, we need to get him back to one of the clans. Who's camp is the closest?" I asked looking around. Sparklight, Mintshy, and Doveflame all looked at each other.

"Silverstar, we have three able medicine cats here. Let us treat him now. I'm sure we can find more herbs out here." Doveflame said softly coming up near me. I looked to her softly and reluctantly agreed.

-------------------

Okay, not many chapters left. Right now Aquapaw is really 11 moons. He's suppose to be 12 by the time this book ends but I have no clue what else to put. And yay! Some drama to finally spark some curiousity to make me write it, lol. I was going to have someone else show up but this felt better. I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to leave a comment or a vote! If you want to see a cat have a special chapter then comment their name. I will have 3 special chapters and maybe 4 or less regular ones.