Chapter 22

[Icestar's POV]

I looked around me. My clan was being defeated badly. I knew we were going to have to retreat soon and if not we would all die. I looked around for my deputy. Where could he be? Eagleheart had to be somewhere nearby.

"Who you looking for, pretty kitty?" A sickening voice asked from behind me making my white fur bristle. I turned my body quickly with my claws out to see the leader of the rouges that Robinstar had gotten help from. His name was Tiger.

The big brown stripped tabby tom looked at me licking his lips. I kept my claws out and focused on the cat. I was not going to be beaten by a mangy rouge. Tiger's eyes glistened as if they had something planned.

"You know, that Robinstar cat told me that if I killed the cat with a pelt as white as snow that I would be rewarded. Now how about you just lay down like a good kitty cat and take the killing like the true warrior you are." His voice was almost silky as if he was just doing this to waste my time. I growled.

"Your talk is weak, probably just like your strength." I growled and leaped at him.

The tom easily dodged to the left and charged at me once my paws were on the ground. I knew he was coming quick and I needed to dodge soon. I waited till he was right in front of me and jumped onto his back, pushed him down and propelled myself forward only to be thrown out of the air by a dark ginger tom.

I quickly regained my groundings and noticed that it was Robinstar that knocked me out of the air. He had me pinned down now. I growled and thrashed from under him.

"What? Did all those moons as a kittypet teach you nothing!" The cruel leader laughed like a manic. I flinched then saw an opening. Tiger was coming toward us so I had to make my move quick. I tried to push him off but he was too heavy even when he was distracted.

Mousedung. I hope Eagleheart finds us quickly or I'm a goner. There is no way I can beat these two on my own. They are too trickery. Neither of them have any rhythm when they fight. I barely know Tiger, but still. I haven't seen any rhythm with him.

"So what is it Icestar? Will you admit defeat or shall I make you watch your clan be killed one by one slowly and painfully?" Robinstar asked. I tried to think quickly. I couldn't let my clan be killed.

"If I surrender will you let my clan survive?" I asked quickly. If I had to fall, then I wasn't going to take my clan with me.

"Sure, we may leave a few cats surviving." Tiger chuckled. "They could be good recruits." He said and looked to Robinstar. He nodded.

"Alright, so you admit you are defeated?" The dark ginger tom asked me his dark green eyes staring down to me.

"I do.." I mumbled quietly. I took one last glance toward the fighting cats before I felt teeth dig into my throat.

Goodbye SnowClan. I thought to myself as I closed my eyes.

I woke up on the border of StarClan and the Dark Forest. I got up shakily and looked around. Firekit, Snowstar, Morningstar, Skyleaf, Redclaw, Petalpaw, Heatherpaw were all around me on the StarClan side as long as Hawkstar from the Dark Forest. I smiled softly. I was with my family now. Even if I couldn't always see Hawkstar, I knew he was going to be there for me.

--------------

Alright, the first special chapter! I thought that Icestar would make a good start to the special chapters. More to come! Don't forget to leave a comment or a vote!