Chapter 11

[Aquapaw's POV]

After I heard that yowl I rushed out of the prisoner's den. It had to be Bluesnow even if she was dead. I heard Tinypaw come out after me. I looked around at the devastation of the camp. It looked horrible. There were holes everywhere and dead cats laying across the ground. I looked around trying to find the cat that the yowl came from and I saw a starry white shecat laying on the ground breathing hard with a pained look on her face. I rushed over quickly but was knocked away from an orange figure. He quickly turned into a white tom with some black spots.

"Leave her alone!" I hissed at the creature. I had to protect Bluesnow. The creature in the form of a cat backed up.

"Stay away. I can hurt you easily." The cat said with a growl toward us.

"Oh well. I will gladly risk my life for hers. Don't hurt Bluesnow or Tinypaw." I growled feeling Tinypaw coming close. The creature's eyes widened.

"Wait, you are Aquapaw and Tinypaw? I thought you would be bigger. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt Bluesnow either. I thought she was one of those evil cats that were holding you two as prisoners." The creature said.

"How did you not notice her?!" Tinypaw outbursted from beside me. I was a little shocked and turned to the smaller shecat. She did have a point. Bluesnow's fur was now covered in stars. Well, they were. The Stars were fading out the longer we talked.

"We need to stop for the moment. Bluesnow will die if we keep arguing. You know how to kill but do you know how to heal?" I asked looking toward the other cat. I wasn't really sure what he was but I would say he's a cat for now.

"No, me and my brothers and sister mainly have hurting powers. They are all different but we really don't know her to heal." The cat said. So there were more of them. That was just great. We would all be in danger if they found us.

"D-don't w-worry about me." Bluesnow coughed weakly. "I will heal. He didn't hit me in anything important." She got up slowly and struggled on her legs.

"Bluesnow! You're okay!" Tinypaw smiled and rushed over to the shaking shecat. I hurried over ignoring the other cat thing and pressed again her side to keep her up.

"It's alright, we have you now. Let's get back to DepthClan. I know your siblings will love to see you again and Sparklight can easily heal you up." I smiled softly to her.

"Alright. Thank you Aquapaw." She said softly and stayed beside the two apprentices. We hobbled out of the EverClan camp and started to slowly go toward the DepthClan camp. Bluesnow was slower then we were going but we both slowly down for her.

"Wait! Please. I'm Zerec! I didn't mean to do anything!" The creature said. We ignored him and kept walking.

-------------------------

There we go. I have no clue what to do next. Give me some clues in the comments of what should happen next! And also try and guess how many cats are still in EverClan if any 😂 I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!