Chapter 19

[Midnightstar's POV]

"Creampaw, can you please stay here for the small gathering? I don't want to bring to many cats with me and I think Sparklight, Tinypaw, and Aquapaw will be enough." I asked the cream furred medicine cat apprentice. She stared up to me with her pale blue eyes blinking then softly.

"Sure, I don't mind. Would you like me to go get the two apprentices for you now or would you like to get them?" She asked me flicking her tail against the ground spreading dust around.

"You can get them. Thank you Creampaw. I will make sure that Sparklight tells you all about the gathering of the leaders." I told her. She nodded and hurried along toward the apprentice den to find her brother and Tinypaw.

I curled my tail around my paws waiting for her to come back. Sparklight was just checking on the elders and kits before we left. Cheetahpelt knew that he was in charge until I came back and he could send out as many patrols as he saw fit. The cream apprentice soon came back with the small spotted brown tom and small calico shecat behind them.

"Are you ready Midnightstar?" Aquapaw asked looking up to me with his big eyes. Tinypaw stayed by his side.

"If that is all, then I will be heading to get Sparklight then finish checking the cats she hasn't." Creampaw said bowing her head softly then scampering toward the nursery knowing where her mentor was.

"Yes, I am ready Aquapaw. We are just waiting on Sparklight to come and meet us." I told the two apprentices. They both nodded then looked to each other. I could tell that they were nervous for this. I looked toward the nursery and saw the medicine cat coming toward us.

"I'm ready when you are Midnightstar." She said softly. I nodded and looked to the apprentices.

"Then let's go. We shouldn't be late since I am the one that called for this meeting." I smiled to them softly. I got up and headed toward the entrance of the camp flicking my tail high up in the air.

As we walked through the woods I kept an eye on my surroundings not wanting to be snuck up on. If that creature was still in the territory then he could attack anyone that he pleased. I would not want to be one of his victims and I would try my hardest to fight him off. I heard a snap of a twig and swerved my head around but noticed it was just Tinypaw not paying attention to where she was going.

I purred softly to the young shecat and continued my trek hoping that the other leaders weren't already there and waiting on us. I went through ideas in my head of what we could do with the new territory and if there was any cats left of EverClan. They may not of been the best clan but they didn't deserve to be completely wiped out.

-------------------

Sorry I haven't updated. Been busy with my own stories and other account. I will be trying to update once a week just so that I have some stuff up for you. I hope you liked the chapter. Sorry it's a spacer. This book may end soon too. I want to get started on the next one since it will be a lot more interesting.

Alright, don't forget to leave a vote or a comment! They are highly appreciated!