Chapter 8

[Nugget's POV]

"Sure I help." I told Shinyfall. My speech still needed some work but I was getting better. I could say everyone's names now, I just couldn't say everything they could.

"Thank you! You will be with Flamefur and Metalclaw. They should be over here soon." She told me then went to look for them so that I was left with Cheetahpelt.

"Hello Cheetahpelt." I smiled softly to him.

He still was a little skiddish around me so that's why I guessed I was going with Flamefur and her dark grey mate. He just turned away from me and flicked his tail back and forth as he waited. Soon the other four came and I got up.

"Let go Flamefur Metalclaw." I told them and headed out of the camp entrance quickly. I tried picking up the tiny apprentice's scent but it was very very faint. "This way." I talked a little quickly then headed off toward the EverClan border. Maybe she had just been hunting over there. I can't say anything about that.

"Why would she go to the EverClan border? I've told her plenty of times to not go to that side. I don't trust that clan." Flamefur muttered as we walked. Well, I walked as they trotted to keep up with my longer legs.

"Maybe she had to go to that side. She could of heard someone call for help and she had to go. You know how much she cares about other cats." Metalclaw told her softly. I wondered if I would ever have anyone to comfort me. It seemed like I wouldn't since I was the only fox in the clan.

"Scent stronger." I said quickly and tried not to quicken my pace too much or they wouldn't be able to keep up at all.

-----------------------

Sorry it's short guys. I just don't really feel like writing right now. I tried really hard but that's all I got for this. Sorry. I hope you liked it anyways and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment.