A Demon's Diet

The young Phantomhive hummed in bliss as he close his eyes and pondered unto those slender fingers against his scalp. Delicate and skilled touches made its way through the wet and soapy mess of slate locks as Sebastian gently lathered his master's small head. Ciel's small and frail body laid reverently against the pristine white tub in the middle of the lavish bathroom.

"Was my bed able to bring you comfort last night, young master?" The devious butler asked, smirking as the boy jolted out of his touch only to open those bicolored eyes in order to shot him a glare.

"Tch. Not nearly as comfortable as mine." Responded the young earl, trying to flush down the embarrassing memory of what he did last night. He indeed woke up entirely different this morning, the scent of an unfamiliar bed, the lack of sun rays that usually rustled him awake, and the ever so present smirk on his butler's flawless face as he greeted him from the edge of the bed. His butler's own bed...

The mere memory of how he stuttered and fell out of bed from the complete shock added a shade of red unto his now flustered cheeks, glaring directly at the smirking demon who had reminded him of such embarrassment. Chuckling, Sebastian gently tapped the side of the tub, gesturing his master to come forth and continue being washed. Ciel wordlessly did so, not trusting his voice to come out as sturdy as he wanted to.

The demon then grab hold of the neglected washcloth and gingerly rubbed them against the boy's soft and supple flesh, shaking out thoughts of his fangs against the boy's slender and unmarred neck. Ciel slightly arched his back forward when he felt the demon's skilled hands glide down his small back, unconsciously leaning towards his butler's touch. A click of a tongue echoed across the tiled room, the butler eyeing the obvious nudge of bones against the boy's side.

"It appears you still are quite thin, my lord.. Have I not been feeding you well?" Inquired the demon. Lazy pair of blue and purple stared at his own over the boy's shoulder.

"Nonsense. You perfectly know that I eat everything that you cook." Which was indeed true, the young earl would never give his direct compliments to the butler's cooking but the way he downed every meal was enough indication that the boy is quite fond of them.

"Perhaps I should double check the nutritional content of each meal then, and maybe I should just cut off some portion of desserts and sweets."

"Don't you dare!" Shouted the earl, clearly opposed to the thought of limiting his intake of sweets. Sebastian let out another wave of chuckle, it was really hard to keep in mind that his master was still a child, but times like this made him wonder how could he even forget..

The bluenette then haughtily stood up and left the tub, Sebastian instantaneously followed, draping the large towel that covered the boy up to his knees. After a good few minutes of drying off his master, the butler then proceeded to dressing him up, stopping to take in the sight of Ciel clad in the finest of outfit befitting only for a nobleman such as himself.

Ciel could've sworn he saw the rapid change from blood-red to blazing magenta. It was short lived but it only left the boy wanting more.. Without the consent from his rational side, Ciel suddenly cupped the demon's chiseled face with both of his soft hands and lead it closer to his own.

"Show them to me.." He ordered, leaving the butler confused

"My lord?"

"Show me your eyes, the ones you showed me the night we formed our contract." The bluenette elaborated. Sebastian, though highly skeptical, closed his eyes to give way to his demonic ones. Once those long ebony lashes fluttered open, there lies a bright magenta in lieu of the usual crimsons that peaked through the ivory lids.