A Demon's Anxiety

"Bocchan.."

"Ugh.."

"Ciel~ Need I do it harder?" the velvety voice asked, hot breath against the shell of the earl's ear, sprawled across the king sized bed.

"Ugh.. Sod off, Sebastian.. I need more sleep. And would you stop whispering in my ear?" Ciel slurred, lightly shoving the gloved finger poking his cheek, the demon secretly adoring how the plump mound of flesh jiggles with every poke.

"But it's our holiday, my lord. Wouldn't it be a shame if you wasted one precious day sleeping like a lazy kitten?" The butler feigned a sigh of distress, which Ciel responded with a click of his tongue.

"Really, Sebastian? Must you often compare me to those sodding furballs?..." The boy asked with twice the attitude for having been robbed his precious sleep.

"Fine. Bring me my breakfast then, I wish not dine downstairs." Ciel added

"Already here, master." Said the demon as he gestured towards the cart containing his master's morning tea and breakfast. Ciel eyed the cart of various sorts, taking his time to decide what does he fancy the most.

"Pick whatever you like, love. All of them are solely for you." Commented the demon, flashing his loving smile which received a small blush from his little lover. Ciel was about to feel flattered when the challenge from yesterday entered his thoughts.

"You just can't wait to win the game, can you?" Hissed the boy, earning a confused stare from the butler. After a lingering moment, recognition flashed across Sebastian's features followed by a small pout of his bottom lip that the earl did not want to admit, endearing.

"I prepared all of them without the slightest thought of our game, my lord. Only you in mind and the satisfaction I thought it may give.. Seems like my intentions weren't as clear as I thought it'll be." The demon mumbled in a tone lower than his usual, making a tinge of guilt twist Ciel's insides. He needn't ask the butler if those words are true since he was fully aware that the demon was ordered not to lie. Ciel, with renewed confidence and a mixture of guilt yanked the demon by his tie and delivered a soft peck against those surprised pair of lips.

"Thank you.." He whispered against his lover's lips, before letting go of that silk tie and wordlessly began stuffing food inside his mouth, fully aware of the heat against his cheeks and the dashing smile upon his lover's face..

***

Despite that morning's misunderstanding about Sebastian's intentions, one would surely think their game was as good as terminated. But the pair wasn't like those others... Deciding to continue their little game of wooing each other, Ciel being the insistent one claiming he still haven't prove himself just yet.

As the pair sat down along the soft blanket laid across the pastures of green grass, a basket of goodies all prepared by our trusty demon, Ciel can't help but feel excited as he unveil the contents of their picnic basket.

"A red velvet cake?" The boy asked once he grab hold of the slice of sweet inside a container.

"Yes, my lord.. I figured you're craving for it for quite a while now.." Was the answer with a smile..

"I-I have.. Have you noticed?"

"Well, bocchan.. What kind of--"

"I know, I know.. What kind of butler would you be if you can't even do this much for your master yadda yadda.. Now come of it and let me eat in peace" Ciel interjected, cutting off that familiar line even before the demon could finish. A light chuckle escaped the demon's lips as he swiftly stole the silver fork from boy's hand.